Why can’t Fred use his buyout contract to buy out Prohm’s contract and come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Fred comes back to coach next year, and on Senior Night it is revealed that Fred is actually Michael Jacobsen's real father. Crowd goes wild.
I love the posts created by people with easy access to pot.

I don't care that it's not true, just make this happen.

• Friendly
Reactions: Doc

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I can see how this unfolds.

Fred comes here to coach. The Bulls need to hire a coach and love hiring ISU coaches so Prohm coaches the Bulls.

After a couple of years, Fred tires of recruiting and Prohm gets fired from the Bulls. Prohm then uses his buyout money to buyout Fred's contract and comes back to ISU and Fred gets hired by the Bulls.

Repeat in perpetuity.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
I think it’s a very legitimate question. Maybe you weren’t aware that Fred is no longer with the Bulls?
Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Reactions: CYdTracked

Jacktronic

MONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAYSUNDAY
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Haven't read the whole thread yet; any discussion of Hoiberg as an assistant coach? How do we make this happen? He could still get the court named after him as an assistant right? That's gotta mean something.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Haven't read the whole thread yet; any discussion of Hoiberg as an assistant coach? How do we make this happen? He could still get the court named after him as an assistant right? That's gotta mean something.

I like where your Head is at, but no. Fred as a recruiting assistant? Hard pass. He can buy out Prohm’s contract and bring Prohm on as an assistant to recruit and coach defense though.

sadam

Jan 8, 2014
I thought you knew me. I thought that we did have that special connection.

But if you knew me, you would know that it would take a very different pitch to make me bite on a troll post about Holberg. ;)

Disappointing. I guess you are not my person.

@jsb , hypothetical here. You and Fred alone together on a deserted island, no rescue in sight. How many sets of twins do you have?

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Beyer you’ve been around long enough to know cyrocks is obviously screwing around and jacking up the intellectually slow around here. Cmon bro

He has been around long enough so that would mean he would belong in the group you described.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee and sadam
Status
Not open for further replies.