|*****INBRED#9 VS COWBOYS GameDay Thread*****|

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
You guys really have to get out of this loser mentality. We’ve got a great team with a great coach and Kansas State is underwhelming at best. Stop with woe is me garbage.

My mentality/gut feeling has no bearing on the outcome of the game.

You'd be kidding yourself if it's set up like that next week and it's not in the back of your mind.

And limiting Tech to 6 points and less than 200 yards of offense is far from underwhelming.

Freebird

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
If we win today, I can’t see the refs doing Kansas State any unfair calls against us next week just so Snyder can go 6-6. Just stop.
Why? We aren’t a brand. B12 won’t give two ***** if it’s us or WV in the championship. Hell they’d rather it was Texas. They will however care to get KSU eligible. AgainDid you watch last year’s game? Do you think we weren’t completely screwed in that game?

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

You'd be kidding yourself if it's set up like that next week and it's not in the back of your mind.

And limiting Tech to 6 points and less than 200 yards of offense is far from underwhelming.

It’s not in the back of my mind at all. We’re not the Cyclones of old. We actually have a value to the Big 12 now as opposed to being just the whipping boys. And Texas Tech is ******* trash. Congrats, K-State. You beat a team that was only just decent before it lost its stud quarterback.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
It’s not in the back of my mind at all. We’re not the Cyclones of old. We actually have a value to the Big 12 now as opposed to being just the whipping boys. And Texas Tech is ******* trash. Congrats, K-State. You beat a team that was only just decent before it lost its stud quarterback.

Whatever keeps you going. We all thought we were past the ISU of old last season and then KSU went about 85 yards in less than 2:00 from ISU melting down on D following those horrible calls.

Texas is a team that any 'decent' team should beat so a big step in actually being 'over it' starts in a little over an hour.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Whatever keeps you going. We all thought we were past the ISU of old last season and then KSU went about 85 yards in less than 2:00 from ISU melting down on D following those horrible calls.

Texas is a team that any 'decent' team should beat so a big step in actually being 'over it' starts in a little over an hour.

Texas is ranked higher than us, so not sure where you get that notion from.

As for Kansas State, you do you, man. If you want to live in fear that a 5 win team is going to come in to Ames on Senior Day and beat this team when we potentially could have the Big 12 championship game on the line, then you do you. I’m not overly concerned about it.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
WVU assistant coach was doing a horns down signal to the field on that 4th down call. Figured they would run the same play as they did for the 2 point conversion against Texas when I saw that

• Agree
Reactions: trevn

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
Pretty sure that play is called horns down. Saw the WV sideline signaling that before the 4th down play and then they ran the exact same play they used to beat Texas last week.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa

Tech played Jett Duffy at qb the entire game. Anyone could have held tech to 6 points with him at qb

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron