|*****INBRED#9 VS COWBOYS GameDay Thread*****|

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I guess I don’t understand how this is so confusing for you. Nobody here is saying we don’t need to win our last 2. If we win our last 2 we have to have WVU lose once. I don’t feel confident in the sooners beating WVU Friday night in Morgantown. This game is important right now.

I've always had a better feeling about OU beating WV in Morgantown than I ever did about OSU beating WV in Stillwater. To me OSU beating WV was always going to be a bonus and I always had my eye on the OU-WV game.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
OSU first down = WVU "injury"

Typical. Every time WVU had an "injury" against Iowa State, it was right after ISU had gotten a first down.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyvilian

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I've always had a better feeling about OU beating WV in Morgantown than I ever did about OSU beating WV in Stillwater. To me OSU beating WV was always going to be a bonus and I always had my eye on the OU-WV game.
I guess that’s where you have more confidence in the sooners than I do. WVUs defense is much much better than OUs and OUs offense is just marginally better than WVUs. Night game, on the road for OU against a very tough crowd, Mountaineers probably favored. I just don’t feel great about it.

• Agree
Reactions: FredCyclone

RedlineSi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Twin Cities
Nobody said OSU would beat WVU. We said we're hoping it would happen. Still amazed at this....

Freebird

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Doesn’t matter who wins this game for our chances.
Uh. Yeah it does. WV has to lose one more game. We can win out and it won’t matter a damn bit without a WV L today or Friday. So it matters a lot.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Well this is definitely over. If we win today pray that Grier and the entire mountaineer offense comes down with the flu Friday, because that’s the only way that offense will be stopped against OU.

• Agree
Reactions: FredCyclone

FredCyclone

Sep 30, 2017
Well this is definitely over. If we win today pray that Grier and the entire mountaineer offense comes down with the flu Friday, because that’s the only way that offense will be stopped against OU.

Makes it worse for OU , a quick turn around game, because of a Friday game , on the road, in the cold, on senior night, against a loud fan base.

• Agree
Reactions: awd4cy

Freebird

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
T Tech also crapping their pants against Skeletor. So we will probably be playing the purple kitties next week for their bowl eligibility.

FredCyclone

Sep 30, 2017
Why do they give the referees on the ground the smallest screen to view replays in 2018.