Iowa Football Recruiting

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
They think they weren’t bad throws because last year he overthrew everyone. Now he is throwing short and getting picked. That second one had pick six written all over it if an actual game. With completion percentage,They called it 14-26 because the interceptions were caught.

Reactions: GTO and ATCy

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
They think they weren’t bad throws because last year he overthrew everyone. Now he is throwing short and getting picked. That second one had pick six written all over it if an actual game. With completion percentage,They called it 14-26 because the interceptions were caught.

They might wish he went back to overthrowing people again. At least those weren't caught by anyone. Now he's keeping the ball down, but they are getting picked.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins and BCClone

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
OL, WR, RB, DT, LB and CB

OL- Reynolds and Levi Paulson sat out
WR- Easley and Groeneweg sat out
RB- Agreed
DT- Matt Nelson sat out
LB- Agreed, especially with the injury to Mends which sounds like a season ender
CB- Nah, 3 guys back that have started and Phil always gets a true freshman to play well back there. He’s one of the best in the biz

• Funny
Reactions: CyTwins

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
OL- Reynolds and Levi Paulson sat out
WR- Easley and Groeneweg sat out
RB- Agreed
DT- Matt Nelson sat out
LB- Agreed, especially with the injury to Mends which sounds like a season ender
CB- Nah, 3 guys back that have started and Phil always gets a true freshman to play well back there. He’s one of the best in the biz
Groenweg?!

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Iowa loses their starting 3 LBs, and loses their next best one to season ending injury, but according to Hawk fans... yep, plenty of depth there and it will be a great unit. Typical arrogance, and not even knowing your own team.
Yes, because Iowa fans are unique in that they hype up unknown players. Surely would never happen anywhere else. Nope, just arrogant Iowa fans.

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
If we are taking the spring games and using them as a barometer for the upcoming season, I would give Iowa the significant edge over ISU. I mean at least the Hawks had the decency to show up.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
If we are taking the spring games and using them for a barometer for the upcoming season, I would give Iowa a significant edge over ISU. I mean at least the Hawks had the decency to show up.
giphy.gif

It's best not to play a "spring game", so CMC got lucky in that the weather cooperated and was horrible, so he could cancel it and just hold a meaningful practice indoors where they could actually get something accomplished for their last practice of the season. Worked out great.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron