Babb out rest of season, Young out 3-4 weeks

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Is Brase even capable to go? Even if he is, he'd probably be about 75% max.

This is going to be crazy to watch the rest of the season. Personally, I'm glad we'll see a lot more of Long and especially Lewis. Lewis needs to just be out there for an extended time and see if he can start lighting it up at some point. Sitting on the bench all game isn't doing anything for him getting comfortable under the bright lights.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I think KC is right about Hans being shut down also, if not his minutes will be limited at best.

To NWB and Solo take your time and rehab and heal up right the 1st time. Hans thanks for all the effort you put in this yr good luck in the future. DJ condolences to you and your family spend time there and take care of things there first. Come back when you can.

This has certainly been a challenging yr for the team. Let the youngsters get experience these remaining games get everyone well and come back ready to play next fall.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
So what's the starting 5?
Wigginton
Jackson
Talley
Lard
Beverly, with Long off the bench? Vice-versa?

My other honest question: Brase obviously has been sidelined by injury throughout his time in college. Beyond that, why so many injuries this season? I can't recall if specific players have battled nagging injuries that happened to become aggravated this season (NWB, Young, Talley).

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Wigginton
Jackson
Talley
Lard

My other honest question: Brase obviously has been sidelined by injury throughout his time in college. Beyond that, why so many injuries this season? I can't recall if specific players have battled nagging injuries that happened to become aggravated this season (NWB, Young, Talley).

Probably just bad luck. If ever there was a season for it, this would be it.

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
Wigginton
Jackson
Talley
Lard

Please give me:
Wigginton
Jackson
Lewis
Talley
Lard

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
Why Lewis over Long?

Slightly taller, to make up for the fact we're out Solomon.

Not that it really matters, they are pretty interchangeable and we should get them both lots of minutes in the remaining 5 games.

• Disagree
Reactions: cyclones360