Walking Dead

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
This show is bad and the writers/showrunner should feel bad. After Darabount was shown the door it went downhill. Slowly at first but I feel the last couple of years it is dropping like a rock from a quality standpoint.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I stopped watching this show shortly after Negan was introduced. Just too slow moving. Luckily I've avoided spoilers so I just have one question those of you still watching this show.

Worth catching up on the last 10-12 episodes or is it still pretty boring/monotonous.

You could completely skip this season and jump right back in next year, and not miss a beat.

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
Yeah, I think they just shot them and used a lot of their ammo. As already mentioned, Eugene and Negan talked about this. Negan even asked him if he could re-supply their ammo, and Eugene said yes, as long as he had the equipment. I don't think they've had time to do that yet, though.

If I remember right, most of the firepower they used on Alexandria was grenade-launcher heavy stuff, not light arms. They probably wouldn't have used that kind of heavy firepower against the herd in their compound. I'm guessing one of the "twists" will be the Saviors are indeed running very low on ammo and are basically bluffing.
Anyone that has ever reloaded their shells/casings knows that to do that for all the terribly inaccurate saviors would take a ton of time. Also, it’s not like the ammo just appears. They would need a press, the bullets/pellets, casings, powder, primers, etc. and a ton of retuning to figure out the right measurements. I also highly doubt Eugene has the smarts to do this too. Are we supposed to all of a sudden think that Eugene is now a genius? I thought he was just a fraud that played video games and was brought on for the hipsters gamers to think they’d actually have a chance at survival. Time for the show to be turned over to fresh thinkers with a new sense of reconnecting us fans with the world they created.

Reactions: DeftOne

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I stopped watching this show shortly after Negan was introduced. Just too slow moving. Luckily I've avoided spoilers so I just have one question those of you still watching this show.

Worth catching up on the last 10-12 episodes or is it still pretty boring/monotonous.

I've seen some of the old, old reruns and they're still more exciting.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
So if anyone is still interested...it's back tonight.

Set your DVRs.

SC Cy

Jun 30, 2006
Omaha, NE
twitter.com
Man, I used to be so excited for days like this. They've really butchered the past few seasons. I hope they've really taken notes on all the backlash and turn this show around.

If Carl isn't dead this episode it will be "here we go again".

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Man, I used to be so excited for days like this. They've really butchered the past few seasons. I hope they've really taken notes on all the backlash and turn this show around.

If Carl isn't dead this episode it will be "here we go again".

Yeah, i'm the same. I'll watch it, but its more a 'i have to ride this one out'.

Things might get better with Gimple moved out from this, but that'll take time as that didnt happen until the back half of this season was already in the bag. Meanwhile we're already losing Carl, who shouldve been a big part of this show moving forward, and there's a decent chance we lose another big character before too long

Lauren Cohan still hasnt renewed her contract for season 9 and is in a pilot for a show that could start next fall. They say she could do both shows but we all know what it probably means

I'll always wonder what this show couldve been like on HBO. If not for AMC's cheapness, Darabont probably stays on long-term and the show ends up much better.

SC Cy

Jun 30, 2006
Omaha, NE
twitter.com
You know what would be good television? Maggie's baby dies inside of her and then kills her from the inside.

Yeah, it's a reach and even for this show might be too over-the-line. But it would be fun to see, no?!?

• Agree
Reactions: ruxCYtable

NobodyBeatsCy

Apr 17, 2008
Clive, IA
foxhomeent-alien-ridley-scott-chestburster-3o6ozGboCqjZkEOTVC
You know what would be good television? Maggie's baby dies inside of her and then kills her from the inside.

Yeah, it's a reach and even for this show might be too over-the-line. But it would be fun to see, no?!?

It's been done

Attachments

• IMG_0015.GIF
    IMG_0015.GIF
    190.7 KB · Views: 32

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron