New Cyclone Fan Here

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
To address some questions and concerns in one post:

-I chose ISU over some SEC schools because I don't want to have to cheer against UK on a regular basis. They will still be a team I hope the best for and still have family who love em, may even go to some tailgates on days I can't make it up to Iowa, but I am no longer investing in the program. So I am better off picking a nonSEC school.
For those interested, we picked ISU over Wisconsin(yeah only Big Ten team ever considered), Texas, OK State, NC State, Notre Dame, and TCU.

-I posted at 1:55am because, nursing school, but yes I love moonshine, didn't have any last night though. Probably needed it.

-I am used to terrible seasons and letdowns, so nothing will surprise me, but I think we have something going.

-Thanks for the kind words all, we are really excited and my hope is that ISU sneaks into the Camping World Bowl in Orlando. I would be there forsure.
Time will tell if this is a slow troll. Even the masters are outed before long. :)

I'm inclined to say welcome to the craziest roller coaster in the midwest. I adopted the state of Iowa after living in TX, CA, FL, KS & WA. I've been here 35 years now, with no plan to ever leave. It's a wonderful place to raise kids. A little slower paced than the coast, but plenty of things to do and places to live, for pretty much any budget.

'bout the only drawback is the distinct lack of mountains. I go back to Washington every now & again to feed my cravings for evergreens & mountains.

SCarolinaCy

Jun 20, 2011
Greenville, SC
16240.jpg

This is what our secondary logo looks like.

Are you sure you still want to join?
Wonder who poached who on the new logo design?
1280x720-Z-10-Model-F17.gif

Could be in the running for the Farm Tractor trophy award.

• Informative
Reactions: khardbored

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Wonder who poached who on the new logo design?
1280x720-Z-10-Model-F17.gif

Could be in the running for the Farm Tractor trophy award.
That is a really weird perspective. Looks like it was photo-shopped together but its just the angle and how the tractor is oriented to the trailer.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I didn't think you could choose to be an Iowa State fan. I thought Iowa State chose you.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron