*** OFFICIAL Montgomery Leg Thread ***

Cloneman89

Sep 28, 2014
Sheldon looked good - remember it was 4th quarter and D line for Rapelor was tired from DM and running from the cops or with them - who knows? Have we kicked them out yet? Why not? Anyway - KSU may be on qb 3 or 4 - the Vampire is in a tiff with admin over his offspring becoming head Vamp so could be a distraction? Kyle and Zeb may run the show and JoeLine may have the Red Zone! Let's GO CLONES!

• Informative
Reactions: k123

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Agreed. As I posted in the game thread, I had a 3rd degree sprain in my right ankle. Sat out 3 weeks, then finished out my senior season. The weird part was it took about a decade for it to completely heal - as in, to the point where I wouldn't be walking down an ordinarily sidewalk and just roll my ankle for no reason whatsoever.
Agree. And after spraining both my ankles in HS, still to this day they are both just a tad more unstable, prone to 'rolling' if I do something weird, step in a hole, etc. That's why athletes tape the ankles, protect if no sprain, OR past sprain.

• Agree
Reactions: isuclone89

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Agree. And after spraining both my ankles in HS, still to this day they are both just a tad more unstable, prone to 'rolling' if I do something weird, step in a hole, etc. That's why athletes tape the ankles, protect if no sprain, OR past sprain.

My ankles became so unstable I would sprain them through ankle stabilizers - both the lace-up ones and the velcro wrap ones.

• Dislike
Reactions: Nozick

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Ankles can be a *****, but adrenaline can do wonders. Of course it's probably not worth putting him in question for the bowl game. Hopefully it's not an issue.

Reactions: Cyclad

rdtindsm

Jan 30, 2008
While I understand and and am sympathetic to the excitement for an invite to a bowl game , and can accept it as a general perk for recruiting, I think the threshold should be a bit more than an average season. Not "We've had X ( bowl games / mediocre seasons) in a row". It's gotten to the point they're having trouble filling all the bowl slots.

We can argue about whether they a meaningless, but DM should worry about his own health and future, as should we all.

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
I’m not saying he should or shouldn’t play (that’s between him, coaches, and med staff) but the KSU game is bigger than the bowl game. We’re still in the championship hunt until we are eliminated.

• Agree
Reactions: alarson and hoosman

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I’m not saying he should or shouldn’t play (that’s between him, coaches, and med staff) but the KSU game is bigger than the bowl game. We’re still in the championship hunt until we are eliminated.
TCU plays Baylor Friday at 11, so assuming TCU wins, we’ll know if we are in the hunt anymore or not by 3pm Friday.

• Agree
Reactions: everyyard

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

We'll probably know for sure DM should be sitting once TCU beats KU on Friday.

• Dislike
Reactions: Nozick

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
Fine, I got my Big 12 dumpster fires mixed up. At the end of the day, though, does it really matter?

Hmmm, dumpster fires?
While it's not a glass house, there's lots of windows in ours.
Too soon.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
All I know is watching Croney for a few snaps makes me realize how absolutely spoiled we are with DM. Croney had a nice run for 15 or so yards, but was taken down on a relatively standard tackle. All I could think was how easily DM would have broken that tackle.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron