Do you believe in K Kempt now?

When did you become a believer in Kyle K?

• After the OU game

Votes: 78 32.1%
  • After the KU game

Votes: 24 9.9%
  • After the TTU game

Votes: 97 39.9%
  • Jury still out. OU had no game film on Kempt. KU is horrible. TTU's D isn't that great either

Votes: 34 14.0%
  • Start Park if/when he returns.

Votes: 10 4.1%

• Total voters

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
Kempt is solid. Cool, calm collected. Just what we need right now. Gets the job done.

Side note, saw him out and about with his girlfriend. Had that calm demeanor out in public too!

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
After yesterday's game, noticed Park's quarterback rating, 135-something this fall, is behind Kempt's, 170-something. Telling, right? Or, can that fact be picked apart?

Just viewed the up-to-date Big 12 individual and team stats. Guess Kyle hasn't had enough work yet to be considered. tCu has some eye-popping rankings. (So does iSu, of course, given where we've been for many years.)

http://www.big12sports.com/fls/10410/pdfs/football/2017OverallStats.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=10410

Collectively either way it's still the best QB play we've had in a while. Without looking up stats it has to be since Sage/Wallace or maybe Meyer.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

FredCyclone

Sep 30, 2017
I think the TCU defense is better than OU. TCU has created a lot of turnovers this season, this will be a tough one for the offense. Our offense did not score in the second half, against a bad Tech defense, which worries me. But Kyle now has a three big 12 games (maybe 2, KU is really really bad) under his belt and he may be even better against TCU.

CloneFan65

Apr 11, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
I would vote "during" the TT game. When he threw that interception early that lead to the TT touchdown I thought, uh oh, here we go. Then he marched the Cyclones down the field with no hesitation. That was the moment I became a Kempt believer.

Help Support Us

Become a patron