All Iowa Football Team

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
At this point in the season it appears Kempt is the QB you want on the first team. Whoda thunk?

Last edited:

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
QB- Park
RB- Wadley
RB- Montgomery
TE- Fant
WR- Lazard
WR- Vandeburg
OT- Boetteger
OG- Welsh
C- Daniels
OG- Render
OT- Campos

DE- A. Nelson
DT- Bazata
DT- Lima
DE- M. Nelson
LB- Niemann
LB- Jewell
LB- Harvey
CB- Peavy
CB- Rugamba
S- Cotton-Moya
S- Taylor

K- Duncan
P- Downing
KR- Wadley
PR- Ryen

Lol

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Kurt's NFL connections can no longer be questioned.

Who the hell talked the Niners into taking a guy who should be a UFA in the 3rd round?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
QB edge to Iowa and now the tailgating edge to Iowa and it's not even close.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/best-college-tailgate-party-2017-9

My apologies if this has been posted already, it is from last week.

Wow... times sure have changed then. ISU always had the better tailgating, while Iowa had the better team. Now it appears that Iowa has the better tailgating, while ISU has the better team. Interesting.

Btw... I will NEVER believe Iowa's tailgating is better than ISU's. I've done both places numerous times, and Iowa tailgating is terrible. I don't know a single friend of mine that is a Hawkeye fan that honestly thinks Iowa's tailgating set up is better than ISU's.

Sure, Iowa might have more drunks, puking, people falling down, etc, but that doesn't make it great tailgating IMO.

hawxrox09

Sep 2, 2010
Go figure. You're probably one of those Hawk fans that doesn't know who Iowa's starting QB is either.

No just haven't posted anything on here in a month or so. Saw you guys made the top 25 and came to see the excitement. Pretty cool, Campbell has the team playing well.

Reactions: GTO

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016

I missed big on Park.

Both OL's have been underwhelming.

Vande probably doesnt deserve to be on there. Easley, Murdock or Butler would be a logical replacement.

I had the wrong Iowa CB listed, should have been Josh Jackson.

I missed on Taylor.

Not bad for preseason.

• Agree
Reactions: HawkeyeMashup

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I missed big on Park.

Both OL's have been underwhelming.

Vande probably doesnt deserve to be on there. Easley, Murdock or Butler would be a logical replacement.

I had the wrong Iowa CB listed, should have been Josh Jackson.

I missed on Taylor.

Not bad for preseason.

You seemed to miss a whole position group where you had 3 out of the 4 DL as Iowa's starters when ISU's DL is much better than Iowa's...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron