Paperclip Game (Don't Play this Game)

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
How do you withdraw money from your investment account? Pressing the deposit button takes my cash and drops it in the account, but the withdraw button doesn't seem to do anything. Where am I going wrong here?

dbronco7sc

Mar 25, 2006
Brookings, SD
Visit site
I only ever had my combat as high as 5 and my speed at 15 - won just about everything.
Speed helps in combat when you unlock that perk. I had focussed on getting up to 250 max trust by winning 5000 honor per battle (not needed btw)... but ended up being way short on yumi and was at 70/250. I didnt let my phone accumulare overnight and got way behind on exploration which was pry why I got so high on combat.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I rebooted the game (I'm a glutton for punishment).

Hoping to do a lot better than 8.5 hours this time - I should have a better idea of what I'm doing.

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
Got it done in a little over 7 hours this time.
giphy.gif

You played more than once?

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Factories and drones. You need to get to a certain number of paper clips to get to the third stage of the game, and if you run out of resources and wire before you get to that number, selling off factories and drones will easily get you there.
Ahhh, Saturday night I had it cruising along in hopes I would have the funds to move into the space exploration phase. Unfortunately when I checked at 7:00am I was out of wire and resources so I wasn't producing any more paperclips. I tried upping my drones to get more resources but that didn't work so I gave up and shut it down.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
This is kind of neat. It remembers who you are and takes you back to where you left off, if you have to shut down your browser (or computer).

It's kind of nice to have sitting there on the side of your monitor while you work. You can glance over and see if you need to take any actions every once in awhile.

I'm into space exploration, don't really have any projects to plan for. Just waiting for my drones and probes to explore the universe I guess.

Edit: lol, so I got busy on some work. Then I looked over, and there's a project for COMBAT! Now my drones are galactic asskickers!

Edit2: Universal Paperclips achieved in 9 hours 55 seconds

Last edited:

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
ok, I'm at the point where I've made 250M clips, and have several billion $$ in the bank, but there's one thing I haven't figured out: What does the qOps value in quantum computing mean?

• Agree
Reactions: harimad

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
ok, I'm at the point where I've made 250M clips, and have several billion $$ in the bank, but there's one thing I haven't figured out: What does the qOps value in quantum computing mean?
I think it helps you generate operations points faster
I started this anew to run in the background but it is acting strange. I am currently creating clips at a rate of 170 a second yet only selling 81 per second and can't keep up even though I am producing double what I am selling. It isn't making sense and I can't get momentum.

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
I think it helps you generate operations points faster
I started this anew to run in the background but it is acting strange. I am currently creating clips at a rate of 170 a second yet only selling 81 per second and can't keep up even though I am producing double what I am selling. It isn't making sense and I can't get momentum.

your bottleneck is marketing then. focus on that until you can increase marketing and it doesn't increase sales -- that means there is a new bottleneck to look at, and there is always a bottleneck in every situation where increasing one factor increases production.

Ultimately
, the bottleneck is the amount of material available first on Earth -- 6 octillion grams -- and then later in the universe -- 3 sexdecillion (or something like that) grams.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
your bottleneck is marketing then. focus on that until you can increase marketing and it doesn't increase sales -- that means there is a new bottleneck to look at, and there is always a bottleneck in every situation where increasing one factor increases production.

Ultimately
, the bottleneck is the amount of material available first on Earth -- 6 octillion grams -- and then later in the universe -- 3 sexdecillion (or something like that) grams.
I'm no where near that level.
Currently I am creating clips at a rate of 180 per second. Selling at a rate of 55-60 per second yet my inventory isn't building up. If I am creating 180 per second and only selling 55-60 per second my inventory should be climbing but it isn't.
I think an employee is stealing inventory and selling it on the black market

• Funny
Reactions: peteypie

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
I'm no where near that level.
Currently I am creating clips at a rate of 180 per second. Selling at a rate of 55-60 per second yet my inventory isn't building up. If I am creating 180 per second and only selling 55-60 per second my inventory should be climbing but it isn't.
I think an employee is stealing inventory and selling it on the black market

can you post a screenshot?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron