*New Uniform Thread*

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Agree. I love walking Cy, but it looks absolutely terrible on a helmet in all these mock ups IMO.
Well, I like it, so that's all that counts, haha! I think it looks great on helmet.

We did get the I-State stencil this year so far, so that's good. I remember everyone clammering for it. Remains to be seen if Campbell will get, or want, any alternate logos, big IF. I'll believe it when I see it.

If we do get alternate logo(s) at some point, I'd hope for updated swirl/cyclone first. Right now, I'd say Pollard is allowing change, but wants to keep 'I-State' in either 3d or monochrome, on helmet. We'll see.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
Keep your eyes peeled today!!

No, I don't know anything. Typically they would put out what we are wearing for the game on Thursdays (2 days prior) so using that logic, today would be the day they would tell us.

Speculating is fun!

• Optimistic
Reactions: CYCLNST8

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
Keep your eyes peeled today!!

No, I don't know anything. Typically they would put out what we are wearing for the game on Thursdays (2 days prior) so using that logic, today would be the day they would tell us.

Speculating is fun!

I was thinking maybe they'd save the surprise for when they actually take the field...

• Agree
Reactions: ZB4CY

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Not one of my favorites from last year.

Having two gold stripes on the jersey with one on the pants is annoying.

The whole getup just looks like the team forgot to take off warm-up sweatpants.

Sweatpants are the official "I give up on life" look.

If cardinal masks, that is a downgrade, too, because (at least) the Baylor look from last year had a little gray on top to tie it together, which this might not.

oct-1-2016-iowa-state-cyclones-wide-receiver-deshaunte-jones-carries-picture-id612347672

Lil' red on the bottom and lil' gray on top helps it hold together.

SciClone

Mar 30, 2006
Marion, IA
This could be misdirection. Last year, when they unveiled the storm grey uniforms for the SJSU game, not even the players were expecting new uniform color until they saw the new uniforms on game day.

• Optimistic
Reactions: SC Cy and CYCLNST8

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
Texas under the lights and that's it??

Now I feel as if we won't really see any uniform surprises the rest of the season unless they're saving something for Senior day.