Random Thoughts X (The 9th Regeneration)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
I can't believe someone hasn't started a thread asking about the Campbell heads. I'm genuinely impressed.

I feel like this is some psychology experiment by CW to see who cracks first.

The new "elephant in the room"

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
My son was the same way - plus really shy. We were concerned how he'd do with other kids, and also leaving us when we dropped him off, but it went great and he never had any problems. He absolutely loved preschool and interacted well with the other kids.

Is Z a napper? Lil' bawbie would come home and take a 2+ hour nap in the afternoon.

She is not a napper. She will only nap if she's really sick or stressed out.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
In Milwaukee for the weekend. Came to the Milwaukee Brat House. They give you two 10oz glasses when you order a beer. Shift change happened while I was eating, went from cute bartenders to a sausage fest.

• Informative
Reactions: jcyclonee

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Flight tomorrow cancelled. Had me switch to Monday. That one got cancelled. After waiting on hold for over an hour, I got them to re-route me, but I fly MSP to Dallas tomorrow at 6pm, land in Dallas at 8pm, fly Dallas to Miami Monday a trip 6am, then Miami to Costa Rica.

Thanks @GTO

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
She is not a napper. She will only nap if she's really sick or stressed out.

Seems like my average is checking in every 20 or so pages. From context clues, it seems Z must be going to pre-school. Not my original thought, so can't take credit for it, but when little00 was starting kindergarten, the school strongly advised limiting any other activities the first few weeks or so of school, as they will be fried during the adjustment period. Kinda thought it might be worth doing, but ehh, no bigs...yeah...it's worth it. Even this year, littlest00 is doing an alternative Kindergarten thing and little00 is in 2nd grade, and he's more fried than littlest00.

Not that you guys probably need it, but mrs00 and I have to remind ourselves and each other to give them a little more grace during the back to school time, they're mentally shot...it won't show physically, so you forget it when they're running around crazy, but it shows up when they just suddenly break down over nothing.

On a related note, we no longer have any kids in daycare. BASP, but not daycare.

Hope Z's enjoying her new adventure!

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Seems like my average is checking in every 20 or so pages. From context clues, it seems Z must be going to pre-school. Not my original thought, so can't take credit for it, but when little00 was starting kindergarten, the school strongly advised limiting any other activities the first few weeks or so of school, as they will be fried during the adjustment period. Kinda thought it might be worth doing, but ehh, no bigs...yeah...it's worth it. Even this year, littlest00 is doing an alternative Kindergarten thing and little00 is in 2nd grade, and he's more fried than littlest00.

Not that you guys probably need it, but mrs00 and I have to remind ourselves and each other to give them a little more grace during the back to school time, they're mentally shot...it won't show physically, so you forget it when they're running around crazy, but it shows up when they just suddenly break down over nothing.

On a related note, we no longer have any kids in daycare. BASP, but not daycare.

Hope Z's enjoying her new adventure!
That is a great reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron