Four ?s for Tx Tech fan from unexpected ISU fan

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
If you are starving for anything even remotely relavent to ISU football and big 12 football, then you will enjoy this video I'm still not entirely sure how I found.

Fast fwd to 6:20 for the host revealing ISU ties. The rest has funny parts ISU fans will enjoy.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
They don't really elaborate but I like that they made fun of Iowa City, but really? Lubbock over Iowa City. They are consistently rated a top 5 party school in America. Ease up on the syrup there guys.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
They don't really elaborate but I like that they made fun of Iowa City, but really? Lubbock over Iowa City. They are consistently rated a top 5 party school in America. Ease up on the syrup there guys.

I mean, how do we really know how much of a party city Lubbock is? Its so far in the middle of nowhere out there a lot of things could go unnoticed.

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD

Out east they'll have you believe they are a top flight party school, a tradition rich historical football power, and the proud trusted vanguard of American agriculture.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron