Question for Chris, Jared or Rob to ask Coach Campbell

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 18, 2007
With the news of a CB suspension for the team out east. Would you ask if any football players are suspended for the first game this year. If I recall correctly, we had some suspensions to the first game last year but didn't find out until game day and I think they said they didn't say anything because no one asked...might be way off. Thanks

Reactions: tyler24

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
With the news of a CB suspension for the team out east. Would you ask if any football players are suspended for the first game this year. If I recall correctly, we had some suspensions to the first game last year but didn't find out until game day and I think they said they didn't say anything because no one asked...might be way off. Thanks

Honestly, I think it is sort of stupid to announce it.

But, it wouldn't be shocking to have some suspensions for game 1. There always seems to be a few.

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 18, 2007
Honestly, I think it is sort of stupid to announce it.

But, it wouldn't be shocking to have some suspensions for game 1. There always seems to be a few.
That's fair but if if is such stupid question why did Iowa announce cornerback Manny Rugamba is suspended for the first game? I might not like Iowa but I respect Ferentz and wouldn't call him stupid...

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
That's fair but if if is such stupid question why did Iowa announce cornerback Manny Rugamba is suspended for the first game? I might not like Iowa but I respect Ferentz and wouldn't call him stupid...

Who cares why he did it?

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
How do you define success to your staff, guys, and the fan base this year, Coach Campbell? I would honestly curious what he says to such a question.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
How many years will it take to pass Jim Walden's 28 wins as ISU head coach?

Is Busch Light a good beer? (There is a very wrong answer to this question)

spitfyr36

Dec 19, 2011
Why did the staff decide to use the 4-3 formation more this year?
He said it was to be 'multiple'. Show different looks on defense. We'll see both 4-3 and 4-2 sets. I think it speaks more to the confidence the coaches have in our db's to put an extra lb out there

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron