Iowa Football Recruiting

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Also read from OSU side that he isn't a priority right now bc there are couple of higher rated guys they are trying to get.

I used to think he would go out of state but lately I have been thinking Waggoner will commit to Iowa.

• Optimistic
Reactions: The_Gent

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Also read from OSU side that he isn't a priority right now bc there are couple of higher rated guys they are trying to get.

I used to think he would go out of state but lately I have been thinking Waggoner will commit to Iowa.

I think this happens as well if he doesnt get the Notre Dame offer.

He has pushed his decision back and has not ruled out taking OV's this fall.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
I've read all kinds of things on his recruitment.

He's an Iowa lean.
Now Ohio St. is pushing
Oh yeah don't forget about Oregon
But if ND offers it's over.

Who really knows? Haha.

Ha. Good point. ND seems to be the #1, but it doesn't appear that he's going to get that one. He's not going to ISU. I don't think there's any real debate about that.

The_Gent

Aug 19, 2016
Come on. We all know that Wadley is on the watch list for the Heisman... Sorry, meant to say the Weisman (yearly award given to the Hoks most overrated running back).
Normally I would totally agree with you but Wadley really does look like the real deal. He's very impressive. I'm not sold on anyone behind him though and he's small so who knows what'll happen.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Come on. We all know that Wadley is on the watch list for the Heisman... Sorry, meant to say the Weisman (yearly award given to the Hoks most overrated running back).

I think he just broke Jabrill Peppers' ankles again.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Normally I would totally agree with you but Wadley really does look like the real deal. He's very impressive. I'm not sold on anyone behind him though and he's small so who knows what'll happen.

You aren't sold on the RB from Nevada? he looks like a good option to me.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Ha. Good point. ND seems to be the #1, but it doesn't appear that he's going to get that one. He's not going to ISU. I don't think there's any real debate about that.

Just waiting for the "Tide" to roll in at the last second and have Sabin come in and he signs with Bama.

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
Is Purdue on Iowa's schedule?
YawningBillRussell.gif

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Wow, not sure why a head coach would say this about his own player but I can't believe I'm agreeing with Kirk on a subject.

Reactions: GTO

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You're not sure why a coach would be honest with a kid in letting him know he wasnt ready for the NFL?

The voice of the Hawkeye fanbase agreed with me, yuck, might have to change my stance on this one. I do find it odd a head coach would say he wasn't good enough to go pro yes