FS: ISU vs. Iowa & UNI Football

mark46

Apr 22, 2011
SOLD - I just found out that I'm going to be unable to attend the 1st 2 home games.
I'm selling 2 tickets to both games . (4 total tickets)
Location Section L Row 15

These are reg. tickets, not e tickets.

Asking $ Tickets are ALL gone!

Last edited:

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
UNI and Iowa fans get get mini packs with both games included, plus the OSU game for $99 each, or $198 for two versus your $250.

Hope your seats are really good, otherwise, good luck. JP screwed you over.

mark46

Apr 22, 2011
UNI and Iowa fans get get mini packs with both games included, plus the OSU game for $99 each, or $198 for two versus your $250.

I didn't realize I needed your approval re. pricing my tickets .
LoL
I could always sell them to PantherHawk fans at a hefty profit, closer to game time.
BTW I have given away many of my tickets over the years to both members here, as well as clients of mine.
If your not interested, move on!!

Go Cyclones!

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston

Actually, there was a $10 or so fee for each mini pack, so your scenario is off by about $20. Also, looks like the mini pack link is greyed out now so possibly not available anymore anyway.

Do you really think that many Iowa fans are going to be thinking far enough ahead to have already purchased mini packs? (Not to mention have that much money saved up this far in advance??)

OP's price seems a smidge high, but might as well swing for the fences to begin with.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Actually, there was a $10 or so fee for each mini pack, so your scenario is off by about $20. Also, looks like the mini pack link is greyed out now so possibly not available anymore anyway.

Do you really think that many Iowa fans are going to be thinking far enough ahead to have already purchased mini packs? (Not to mention have that much money saved up this far in advance??)

OP's price seems a smidge high, but might as well swing for the fences to begin with.

No kidding, it was such a steal I'm sure those mini packs didn't last long at all. If anything sells out that fast, then it was priced WAY too low to begin with.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
I just found out that I'm going to be unable to attend the 1st 2 home games.
I'm selling 2 tickets to both games . (4 total tickets)
Location Section L Row 15

These are reg. tickets, not e tickets.

Asking $250 for all.

You are 3 rows ahead of us. You should "air high-five" me after we score. I feel like you don't like me :(

mark42

Aug 27, 2016
UNI tickets are now gone (To an avid ISU fan, for free!)

2 ISU vs Iowa tickets, Sec. L row 15 $70/ticket- $140 total

(This is considerably less than what the asking prices are on Stubhub, ebay, and craigslist)

Help Support Us

Become a patron