Request: links in new window

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Maybe this was addressed already following the updated site design, but I notice links to staff stories from message board threads appear in same window, instead of opening a new tab (as the previous site did). Is there an option on user's end to change this, or is it something that can be changed in the site design?

I like to be able to access a story then flip back-and-forth to the discussion thread.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Maybe this was addressed already following the updated site design, but I notice links to staff stories from message board threads appear in same window, instead of opening a new tab (as the previous site did). Is there an option on user's end to change this, or is it something that can be changed in the site design?

I like to be able to access a story then flip back-and-forth to the discussion thread.
I've mentioned that before, external links open a new tab but not internal. I just right click to open in new tab now.

• Useful
Reactions: cyclones500

MrTippet

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2009
Or if using a mouse middle click your scroll wheel and it will open in a new tab.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
You can also open links up in a new window but holding Ctrl down.