*** 2015 YMCA CCL Rosters, Schedule ***

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Cool to see Kourtlyn Jackson back in town to play. That team got a bonus.

The calendar has two asterisks for June 19 with two alternative locations. Jared, please look into this and post when you know the correct location.

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA

The calendar has two asterisks for June 19 with two alternative locations. Jared, please look into this and post when you know the correct location.

I'll see what I can figure out and I'll post back later today.

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA

Derek Hannah told me they will play at the high school on the 19th.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Derek Hannah told me they will play at the high school on the 19th.

Thanks for the update. It looks to be one of the days that I can make it, but not in time for the 5:30 start, so every minute counts!

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I may be wrong, but I think there is another former Cyclone playing...I thought Capitol Orthopedic's Alex Dorr had a familiar sounding name.

We had a walk-on Alex Dorr from Norwalk in the 2009/10 season as a freshman. He's not on the 2010/11 roster, so I'm wondering if he transferred from ISU to this "University of Mary" that's listed by his name? And no...I don't remember ALL walk-on names, but he had family/friends sitting near us and they were very excited to see him play.

Anyone know if it's the same guy?

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
I may be wrong, but I think there is another former Cyclone playing...I thought Capitol Orthopedic's Alex Dorr had a familiar sounding name.

We had a walk-on Alex Dorr from Norwalk in the 2009/10 season as a freshman. He's not on the 2010/11 roster, so I'm wondering if he transferred from ISU to this "University of Mary" that's listed by his name? And no...I don't remember ALL walk-on names, but he had family/friends sitting near us and they were very excited to see him play.

It's the same guy.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011

I remembered him being on scholarship, but I guess I was wrong.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Also, Dorr as mentioned above, and Austin McBeth played last night.

First night we went, I didn't really look at the rosters. I saw a guy inbounding at the far end of the court, and I told PapaLew "that guy is a dead ringer for Austin McBeth". Just glad I didn't say it very loudly!

Second time we went there was a guy playing that was wearing #2 Nader. It was NOT Nader.

Also, anyone else notice that the guy wearing the "Hanna" jersey looks & acts a lot like Dusty Hanna (the headband king from TX Tech)?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron