Kenny Chesney Concert this weekend

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
My wife are heading to the KC concert on Saturday in Denver. Also appearing are Sugarland (mmm...jennifer nettles) and Pat Green. It is being held at the very new outdoor ****'s Sporting Goods Stadium. It should be a good time. We are going to do a little margarita tailgating prior. I'll post a summary of the concert later. The weather is supposed to be great.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
That was fun, but it´s the same concert that went through Des Moines at the end of April

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Some of my friends went to the 1 in Des Moines and said it was an awesome concert. I would like to see Kenny sometime but I don't want to pay the high ticket price for it as he's one of the more expensive acts to see.

Also on the country music front... did anyone see that Randy Owen of Alabama (still kicking myself for not seeing their farewell concert when it was through here) is starting a solo career? He really was the main voice of that band so I think it'll be a success. And John Rich of Big & Rich will be producing his upcoming solo album. Rich is becoming a pretty popular producer lately. He just did John Anderson's new album, Jason Aldeen, Cowboy Troy, Gretchen Wilson, Shannon Brown, and a few other albums as well and has wrote or co-wrote a bunch of bit hits for some other big name artists as well.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Kenny Chesney puts on a good show. My friends in Denver are excited for it.

Travman: Wont pay high ticket prices to see KC; would rather sit by the highway in a lawnchair than go to a race :biggrin9gp:

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
I went to the show here in DSM in April. I got free tickets through my work and I took my boyfriend who is NOT a country music fan. Even he found himself having a good time. (I promised him I would never tell his friends.)

Enjoy the show and make sure you do see Sugarland--Jennifer is really fun to watch!

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
I went to the show here in DSM in April. I got free tickets through my work and I took my boyfriend who is NOT a country music fan. Even he found himself having a good time. (I promised him I would never tell his friends.)

Enjoy the show and make sure you do see Sugarland--Jennifer is really fun to watch!

We aren't huge country fans either. We are Jimmy Buffett fans and KC tends to pull that crowd too. Sugarland is also one of our favorite country acts. I'm not all the crazy about Pat Green but since there are already the other two acts, I really don't care what he does.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron