Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006

domisgod

Apr 10, 2006
Ankeny, Iowa
Nice work. I actually set up something very similar to this for my buddies and I to use with our smartphones/iPhones/iTouches. I used the .csv files from Cyclones.com as well. It's added to my Touch as an Exchange server so that I can edit it directly from my handheld, as well. I guess I should have come here first and saved myself the effort!

Thanks.:yes:

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Nice work. I actually set up something very similar to this for my buddies and I to use with our smartphones/iPhones/iTouches. I used the .csv files from Cyclones.com as well. It's added to my Touch as an Exchange server so that I can edit it directly from my handheld, as well. I guess I should have come here first and saved myself the effort!

Thanks.:yes:

After adding to your Google calendar you can sync with your phone using GoogleSync. With BB anyway.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
what would I have to do to add this entire calendar to my google calendar?

First download the file from cyclones.com (see link above) and save to your comp.
Go to your calender and click "setttings" under "My Calendars". Click the "Import Calendar" link, select the file you downloaded.

Here's the link: http://www.cyclones.com/export/export.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=10700

OR

found an easier way

Go to the link above and click the iCal link. Right click the link to the "All Sports" calendar and select "Copy Link location". Now go to your calendar and, under "Other Calendars", select "Add", "Add by URL". Paste the URL you just copied. Done.

Last edited:

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
Google recently added sports calendars. I added Iowa State's. It's cool because it has a little football by the event. Some of the other calendars actually add the score after the event is over.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Google recently added sports calendars. I added Iowa State's. It's cool because it has a little football by the event. Some of the other calendars actually add the score after the event is over.

Hmm, I thought I looked at ours and it was empty. Maybe I was looking at basketball.

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
Hmm, I thought I looked at ours and it was empty. Maybe I was looking at basketball.

The basketball one was empty, but the football one was filled in. It didn't have the times for the army and kasas state games though.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron