Ryen Russillo Arrested in Wyoming

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I predict ESPN will find out one of his distant ancestors served in the Confederate army. They will fire him and leave him to rot in a Wyoming prison.
I agree, he'll be let go. He already had his role reduced during the latest round of firings. I'd put my money on Will Cain to replace him. He's already doing the show this week, and has a worldview that is counter to the one that ESPN is accused of espousing, so he'd be a natural choice for the company.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
I agree, he'll be let go. He already had his role reduced during the latest round of firings. I'd put my money on Will Cain to replace him. He's already doing the show this week, and has a worldview that is counter to the one that ESPN is accused of espousing, so he'd be a natural choice for the company.

That would be fantastic. A sports talk show that talks about everything other than sports.

• Funny
Reactions: IASTATE07

CRCy

Sep 13, 2016
DH8FBXJUIAUgn3L.jpg:large

Yeah, that is next level drunk.......

• Funny
Reactions: Cyclonepride

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Prediction: An apology written by a PR flak and a trip to rehab (possibly just to rehabilitate his image). Maybe there will be talk of him having mixed prescription meds and alcohol.

He has a great radio voice, BTW. He could do voiceovers (even with a little hooch in his system).

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Prediction: An apology written by a PR flak and a trip to rehab (possibly just to rehabilitate his image). Maybe there will be talk of him having mixed prescription meds and alcohol.

He has a great radio voice, BTW. He could do voiceovers (even with a little hooch in his system).

wait, are people actually outraged over this? Have people been asking for him to be fired?

He should apologize to the people he scared the crap out of obviously, and if he wants to own up to acting like an idiot the next time he's on air, that'd be fine too. But what image does he need to rehabilitate exactly?

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
wait, are people actually outraged over this? Have people been asking for him to be fired?

He should apologize to the people he scared the crap out of obviously, and if he wants to own up to acting like an idiot the next time he's on air, that'd be fine too. But what image does he need to rehabilitate exactly?
Well, I'd listen to him on the radio but I imagine some will be offended by being drunk and naked in someone else's house. Being a talking head is a competitive environment so it can't be seen as a positive for one's career, I imagine. I don't claim to speak for the whole country though.

CRCy

Sep 13, 2016

Outraged? Have you been living under a rock? It's 2017 people get outraged at everything now.

I think it's 50/50. If ESPN really values him they keep him and he probably goes to rehab/or is suspended for awhile, and whatever else the ESPN PR team can think up. If they want to cut costs again or just don't want to deal with him they use this as an excuse to give him his pink slip.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
I predict ESPN will find out one of his distant ancestors served in the Confederate army. They will fire him and leave him to rot in a Wyoming prison.
I don't know. He didn't specify his gender on the report. They have to be proud of that.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron