*** Official Kansas State vs #23 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Yeah, Gilbert’s 1 miss, 5 of Jones’ 6 and 2 of Milan’s all came in about 3 mins.
This was at a time when KSU's offense had stalled a bit - but we couldn't gain an advantage. I was so frustrated during that point in the game. Fortunately, KG and CuJo were clutch in the end!

Reactions: CapnCy

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Yeah, at no time in history have I been in Hilton during a big moment and been able to hear more than 3' away from where I was standing.

Roy Williams players would turn around and give the students the finger while he laughed it up with them, the whole bench would also go out on the court during live game.

Tang is so soft.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
With Texas limping out he’s unquestionably the whiniest little b in the big 12.
Ya, he's pretty whiny. Self can really ***** at times too. Hilton is probably like crack for a guy like Tang though. Just makes him even more ridiculous.

Reactions: Sevey

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Interesting that Tang refused in his postgame to answer the three or four questions regarding ‘the situation’. As a big of scene that he made during and after the game, it pretty weak to say ’not going to talk about it.’

If he gets up there and says anything other than “the team, the crowd, and the arena got in our heads and we just lost our minds, and then we lost the game” he would be lying.

Reactions: Marcelason78

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Interesting that Tang refused in his postgame to answer the three or four questions regarding ‘the situation’. As a big of scene that he made during and after the game, it pretty weak to say ’not going to talk about it.’

No surprise here. Although if you make that big a deal out of it the least you can do is be a man and talk about it. Instead he's just a whiny *** *****.

NiceMarmot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2017

Based on Williams tweet about K-State coaches yelling "cheating mother-fers", I had to break down the handshake encounter.

My amateur lip-reading has Tang saying "I'm not accusing you" at the start of this video. Then he points toward the basket where the managers/floor sweepers sit and says something to the effect of "two kids (or guys?) under the basket". Then he makes that motion with his right hand that appears to mimic someone recording something on their phone and you can see he mouths the word "video", then he makes a texting motion and you can tell he says "texting" before pointing up higher into the stands.

So he thinks the managers are recording their huddle and texting it to... someone? Isn't one of the key features of a huddle is that no one can see inside of it? What video are they taking? And even if it were true, what could the managers possibly have captured and who could they be texting it to during the game? Seems incredibly bizarre and far-fetched. Also, imagine your head coach being worried about this DURING THE GAME. Loser behavior.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I know Tang is sucking up a lot of the post game air with his antics, but I am really excited about Curt Jones trajectory. He's really becoming a reliable player, and I think he may win us a game or two somehwere along the way. He seems like he's building towards a big shooting performance at some point.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron