Randle on other message boards

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Here are some interesting reads on a couple of other teams message boards. Illinois is really high on this kid. I kind of found myself getting really mad about what both sites said about us:mad:

Scout.com: Chasson Randle(sorry if German)

BU recruit- class of 2011- Chasson Randle - BradleyFans.com Forums

We need to get this kid.....

Disclaimer: This post is dripping with sarcasm.

What? Bradley is recruiting him? I thought we needed to get away from recruiting the Valley kids.

Final42b

Jan 4, 2009
Ames
I'm not being sarcastic at all. I really wants us to get this kid. If you dont believe me check the posts i made about him in the thread on him yesterday.

Final42b

Jan 4, 2009
Ames
Disclaimer: This post is dripping with sarcasm.

What? Bradley is recruiting him? I thought we needed to get away from recruiting the Valley kids.

Bradley just thinks they are..they really have no chance. When he was asked if he enjoyed his bradley visit he said "it was alright" lol

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI
Here are some interesting reads on a couple of other teams message boards. Illinois is really high on this kid. I kind of found myself getting really mad about what both sites said about us:mad:

Scout.com: Chasson Randle(sorry if German)

BU recruit- class of 2011- Chasson Randle - BradleyFans.com Forums

We need to get this kid.....

I can't say that I like the impression of Iowa State that those Illini guys generally put out there but I did like being able to read a thread that stayed on topic and didn't degenerate into name calling and character assassination of the board members.

How do they do that? :jimlad:

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
If we were good and recruiting against a team with our record I'd say the same stuff.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
If we were good and recruiting against a team with our record I'd say the same stuff.

Great point. We said this kind of stuff about Mars when it was between FIU and us.

But we weren't good at football.

johnsonjj

Apr 11, 2006
Johnston
I can't say that I like the impression of Iowa State that those Illini guys generally put out there but I did like being able to read a thread that stayed on topic and didn't degenerate into name calling and character assassination of the board members.

How do they do that? :jimlad:

The one consistancy to comments from recruits coming to ISU games is how great the atmosphere is, and how much they love the fan support. While they all try to say nice things about a school, those types of specific comments seem to be what makes selling points to recruits.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron