Who ever the is person in charge of working with the offense should be fired on the spot

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
ISU's offense is bad.

Pitt can also play defense in a one game scenario.

I tried warnings and got shut down like it's just a given that trends always matter in one game.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
it has been a good two years, don't get me wrong....but if we want to take the next step, there are some upgrades that need to happen skill wise, but also just philosophically there will have to be some adjustments, we can't win games 2-0, and i think TJ gets into that mindset without realizing it sometimes. There was no plan offensively today, nothing.

I get this was a really bad situation, and it takes time to get guys here, TJ did what he had to do, but that time is over now, it's time to play big boy basketball now....but there were A LOT of times we just have no plan offensively, and no answers. Doesn't matter how bad you are, you can't have multiple performances like this.

You have to get to the line better, you can't foul like we do, you can't play 3 guys that can't score. You need some sets to run, back cuts, adjusting to pressure, press break, attacking off turnovers. Stuff like that. We don't do any of that well.