** Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny Mafia **

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN

* MAYORAL ANNOUNCEMENT *

After killing Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight, Godzilla thought like taking a shot at azhuth to make it 2 for 2 on specials.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View attachment 109920

azhuth was Darth Vader, a lowly regular inno

2 for 2 on killing guys wearing black who survived losing like all their limbs though
Wild.

Rescind azhuth, vote discy.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Friendly reminder to all fellow innocents that traditional methods of clearing people via vote counts this game can mostly be thrown out the window since there are two separate mafias.

Someone with a very key-looking anti-mafia vote could easily be a member of the other mafia.
These f'kn games are so hard to win. It's mostly lying around hoping the mafias kill each other first. Then of course the first night hit is special inno, bonus.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa

* MAYORAL ANNOUNCEMENT *

After killing Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight, Godzilla thought like taking a shot at azhuth to make it 2 for 2 on specials.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View attachment 109920

azhuth was Darth Vader, a lowly regular inno

2 for 2 on killing guys wearing black who survived losing like all their limbs though
thinking-gif-2018-2.gif

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
IMO, that azhuth kill doesn’t clear North from being Godzilla mafia, but if he isn’t, then I can see the logic from the Godzilla mafia’s perspective:

- If North DOES know something about azhuth, it means azhuth is in the Batman mafia. They could kill azhuth now and worry about North later on.
- If North is wrong about azhuth, then it looks bad for North afterward and likely makes him a day vote target of some degree.

So in conclusion, killing azhuth was kinda a win-win from the Godzilla mafia perspective if North isn’t in their ranks.

This also eliminates my North is Batman/detective theory from earlier.

Reactions: CYme

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
IMO, that azhuth kill doesn’t clear North from being Godzilla mafia, but if he isn’t, then I can see the logic from the Godzilla mafia’s perspective:

- If North DOES know something about azhuth, it means azhuth is in the Batman mafia. They could kill azhuth now and worry about North later on.
- If North is wrong about azhuth, then it looks bad for North afterward and likely makes him a day vote target of some degree.

So in conclusion, killing azhuth was kinda a win-win from the Godzilla mafia perspective if North isn’t in their ranks.

This also eliminates my North is Batman/detective theory from earlier.
Kind of piggy backing off this, North never claimed to be detective/Batman and he's far from the only person to feel confident about someone being mafia for one reason or another without having investigated them. Hell, I did that and was wrong damn near every time last game. I'm inclined to lean inno on North.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
Day 2 votes

2 - Cyclonscin - Fitzy 8:14am, Colorado 10:57am
2 - JM4CY - GBlade 11:12am, Vikes 11:20am
2 - oldman - Cubs 12:28pm, SCNCY 1:35pm
1 - Cubs - CTown 9:39am
1 - salty - JM4CY 10:37am
1 - SCNCY - oldman 10:39am
1 - Arob - spiker 11:40am
1 - Michael - salty 12:14pm
1 - discy - North 12:38pm
0 - azhuth - North 8:44am auto rescind 12:03pm

Last vote counted: SCNCY 1:35pm

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN
Kind of piggy backing off this, North never claimed to be detective/Batman and he's far from the only person to feel confident about someone being mafia for one reason or another without having investigated them. Hell, I did that and was wrong damn near every time last game. I'm inclined to lean inno on North.
It would look better if you threw suspicion on me. Easy to push voting away from your team and easy to defend based on my actions for today. Take notes from Fitzy.

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
A couple of thoughts:

1) The mayor warned us yo read the rules. Probably about tomorrow:
10b. You must post at least three times on Wednesday 2/22 or you gain a clap point.

2) I’ve been trying to figure out what Fitzy was doing yesterday with about 4 rescinded votes. I’m not sure if that much activity is sus or something he would do as an inno. As much as it bothers me to lean inno on him this early, I don’t think he’d play it like that as mafia.

3) I’m still not sure where to vote yet. My guess is with 8 mafia out there some would have played quiet while others maybe jumped onto other people’s votes. Not real groundbreaking insight, but I don’t know what else to go on yet.
Thanks for this, I really didn’t want to read the rules.

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
It would look better if you threw suspicion on me. Easy to push voting away from your team and easy to defend based on my actions for today. Take notes from Fitzy.
I'm not particularly interested in throwing suspicion on people I'm leaning inno on.

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
I'm going to vote gblade as i feel there is something to be learned from yesterday's voting, but not sure what yet.

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
Either jm4cy is Godzilla, or it’s a bunch of noobs … or they’re framing jm4cy

Help Support Us

Become a patron