Alabama
Iowa State
TCU
Baylor
Tennessee
Kansas State
OSU
Kansas

While it is a tiny bummer that this is going away, I've always hated where it's scheduled. Removed the bye weeks from the Big 12 schedule. Hopefully we pair up with the Big 10 or Pac 12 on one that isn't in the middle of the year

Last edited:

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
Yikes, not real great matchups across the board.
Could see 4-6 record.
For all the talk about how great B12 is, always seem to really struggle in these matchups.

Reactions: WizardofAWS

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Predictions:
Auburn
Tech
Iowa State
TCU
Baylor
Tennessee
Kansas State
OSU
Kansas

While it is a tiny bummer that this is going away, I've always hated where it's scheduled. Removed the bye weeks from the Big 12 schedule. Hopefully we pair up with the Big 10 or Pac 12 on one that isn't in the middle of the year
Bama?

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
I hope I'm wrong and not that it really matters that much but I will take the SEC to win this.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Yikes, not real great matchups across the board.
Could see 4-6 record.
For all the talk about how great B12 is, always seem to really struggle in these matchups.
only recently, before that we won every year. Since the SEC has 14 teams, some years they will have a huge advantage depending on which of the heavies in the SEC are in it, this year they all are. You can say that all of our top teams play too, but so do all of our bottom teams. This year the SEC heavies are in it and some of the bottom not, so the Big 12 is at a disadvantage.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
I actually feel good about this year's matchups:

Auburn @ WVU : I'll take Auburn in a close one, but a WVU wouldn't shock me. WVU is gonna be physical

Tech @ LSU : LSU, however LSU has not looked competitive lately and a Tech win could easily happen

Bama at Oklahoma : Bama should stomp Boomer, but Oklahoma plays hard at home

ISU @ Mizzou : I like ISU in this one, our defense is better than Missouri's offense. Also, screw Missouri.

TCU @ Miss St : TCU wins this going away I think

Arkansas @ Baylor : Baylor is getting it figured out and Arkansas looks beatable

Texas @ Tennessee : Tennessee, just because they play like they want it more, but they haven't beaten anyone with a pulse since KU early in the year (I'm including Maryland's rock fight)

Florida @ KState : Kstate is better and should win unless they are still reeling after getting shellacked in Hilton

Ole Miss @ Oklahoma State : I think Ok State has more talent and prevails at home

KU @ Kentucky : KU, because I think they have something to prove. I think Self targets Tshiebwe early and gets him in foul trouble forcing him to miss huge chunks of game.

CyJack13

May 21, 2010

Feels like 9-1 B12 to me. Alabama is legit and Moser is in over his head but other than that...I'll take the B12.

• Love
Reactions: surly

DrShip

Dec 30, 2013
Rio, WI
Looks like we've won 4-3-2 series wise, up 48-41 overall record. I don't now this year I think I'd lean SEC.

Hope we get a BIG Challenge going forward, selfishly since I'm in Wisconsin.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Honestly if the Big 12 doesn’t go 7-3 I will be disappointed. West Virginia and Oklahoma need those wins on their resume if they are going to get in at 7-11.

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
only recently, before that we won every year. Since the SEC has 14 teams, some years they will have a huge advantage depending on which of the heavies in the SEC are in it, this year they all are. You can say that all of our top teams play too, but so do all of our bottom teams. This year the SEC heavies are in it and some of the bottom not, so the Big 12 is at a disadvantage.
Agree on the bottom teams of the SEC, but Big12 has only won once in last six years.

• Informative
Reactions: ClonesFTW

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
The home team won 9 out of 10 matchups last year; that's college hoops for ya.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron