Nevada, IA
site.png vs Kansas_Jayhawks.png

#14 IOWA STATE (13-2, 4-0 BIG 12)
VS #2 Kansas (15-1, 4-0 BIG 12)
SATURDAY, JANUARY 14TH 3:00 P.M. CST
Allen Fieldhouse / Lawrence, Kan.

TV: ESPN+
Talent: Pete Sousa, pxp Bryndon Manzer, analyst

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network (Varsity Network)
CRN Talent: John Walters (pxp); Eric Heft (analyst)

Last edited:

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
LET'S GO!!!

I got nothin' against Kansas other than they are Kansas, but other than that.

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I am REALLY conflicted. I hate the cheating Jayhawks. Really the ONLY team and fan base I do actually hate. Since the NCAA turned a blind eye to all of the cheating I've been boycotting them for three or four years. I can't name a single player on their roster. I refuse to watch them even when they are playing Iowa State. They are just dead to me as an institution. I am a "game time decision" tomorrow as to whether I'll watch.

ISpyCy

Sep 17, 2011
Harlan, IA/Lincoln, NE
A triumphant victory of this magnitude will produce an indescribable euphoria that will transcend upon the holiest, the faithful and the newborn of the cardinal and gold. May the rightfully chosen deliver upon us the gloriousness of this quest so that we all are worthy to bask in its comforting glow.

......oh, and fKU.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I am REALLY conflicted. I hate the cheating Jayhawks. Really the ONLY team and fan base I do actually hate. Since the NCAA turned a blind eye to all of the cheating I've been boycotting them for three or four years. I can't name a single player on their roster. I refuse to watch them even when they are playing Iowa State. They are just dead to me as an institution. I am a "game time decision" tomorrow as to whether I'll watch.
Think of it this way. If I knew a Kansas fan hated ISU so much they refused to watch their favorite team when they were playing ISU I would ******* LOVE THAT! Don't give them that power. Watch your favorite team play and hopefully they beat the bastards.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Why would you want to miss the moment where TJ smashes Self and takes the reins as the next big thing?

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Think of it this way. If I knew a Kansas fan hated ISU so much they refused to watch their favorite team when they were playing ISU I would ******* LOVE THAT! Don't give them that power. Watch your favorite team play and hopefully they beat the bastards.
Agree.

Just listen to John and Eric, no TV. You will not have to hear the KU mantra from the announcers. You won't have to listen to "Self is the best coach", yada yada. You won't have visual imagery of the 2-3 blatant miscalls which are about to come. You won't have any blue red Phog rock chalk jayhawk KU fan imagery.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: cdface