KXNO Sports Fanatics

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I get that CW and Stanzi talk highly of him but damn that guy seems like such a tool.
I find it interesting that CW is going to be on Miller and Condon at 11:30, but wasn’t on with Ross yesterday. I honestly thought Murph and Andy would reach out to him yesterday also.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I'm slightly looking forward to Sean being on this afternoon. At least he brings some entertainment, and decent sports knowledge on certain topics.

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
This morning Ross was on with Travis. He was going on & on about how he really hopes ISU doesn't get left out of the super conferences & thus get relegated to some 'G-League'-esque lower level of college football. Basically suggested we might end up being like UNI.. :rolleyes:
CW had a similar discussion with Miller and Condon this morning....

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Is this the guy who’s the rumored replacement?
He's the board op guy for the morning show and he hosts the Saturday morning show. He wants the job, and there are several people at KXNO that are publicly vouching for him.

• Informative
Reactions: Acylum

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
He's the board op guy for the morning show and he hosts the Saturday morning show. He wants the job, and there are several people at KXNO that are publicly vouching for him.
Ken Miller really pushing for him. Is he an ISU guy at all? They haven’t had many on since CW.

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
Ran across early afternoon show. One guy holding down couch cushions apparently thinks some of the remaining PAC 12 schools have more prestige than the Big 12 schools,in a nutshell. You can’t make this **** up.

BigTurk

Dec 17, 2013
Ken Miller really pushing for him. Is he an ISU guy at all? They haven’t had many on since CW.

In full disclosure I don't see the anti-Cyclone bias some claim KXNO hosts have. I try to listen for it but just don't see it. With that in mind I see it a little with Sean. Not much, but with him running the board on Hawkeye Soundoff it seems to creep in a bit. I find him to be incredibly fair with ISU basketball (and he works with Drake basketball, so he brings that forward some which I enjoy). Overall, I don't mind Sean and I think he could do fine.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY and Acylum

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
In full disclosure I don't see the anti-Cyclone bias some claim KXNO hosts have. I try to listen for it but just don't see it. With that in mind I see it a little with Sean. Not much, but with him running the board on Hawkeye Soundoff it seems to creep in a bit. I find him to be incredibly fair with ISU basketball (and he works with Drake basketball, so he brings that forward some which I enjoy). Overall, I don't mind Sean and I think he could do fine.
He has the full on Notre Dame arrogance though. There are times I can feel him punching down on Iowa, too

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Listening to kxno on iheart is brutal lately hearing all these ads for their stupid ass podcasts.

"Narrator: In the summer of 2014 in Burbank, Melissa and her boyfriend Carl went out to eat at Chipotle.

Random person 1: Melissa had terrible IBS. Soon after the meal, she clogged a toilet like I've never seen. I've heard of explosive diarhhea, but never seen the results.

Ramdom person 2: Carl knew about the condition Melissa had. I believe he intentionally took her to Chipotle so she would **** herself to death.

Narrator: iHeart radio presents Deadly Dumps. Only on the iHeart radio app"

Last edited:

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
Is he the one that either was or played a studge on the morning show a year ago? I haven’t listened since then