AJ Green Leaves the Portal - Staying in Draft

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
In regards to AJ, so do the free boards. The staff has been telegraphing it for weeks. Hence talking about AdjD and Stormin using this thread to bring up his doubts about TJ as a coach.

Now, BVP and other recruits. There are questions. Ones CW can't really answer right now.

FTR, I have NO Doubts about TJ as our best option as Coach. No Doubts. None. Why are you lying?

Reactions: BBB83

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
When did CW tell you Hunter was leaving?
It's CBB and recruiting. Lots of **** seems real, until it's not.

No one jumping in with pushing premium board rumors on non-AJ stuff has any room to talk about this thread being a ********.
first off that is against the rules

and B) Cdub doesnt come to the premium to blast rumors.

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
FTR, I have NO Doubts about TJ as our best option as Coach. No Doubts. None. Why are you lying?
Your constant need for affirmation says otherwise.

Or am I to believe you are just that incapable of basic comprehension?

ruflosn

Dec 21, 2008
If the premy is so flippin good, what brings you well to doers over to the freebie? Just to brag that you pay money to get the info 3 seconds before the freebies? Come over here to tell us what you are hearing? lmao

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Can we please stop with the premium vs non-premium stuff? I understand there are those that want that experience and those that don't find value in it, neither are right or wrong. Creating a divide and factions only creates discontent that serves nobody.

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
first off that is against the rules

and B) Cdub doesnt come to the premium to blast rumors.
So not before last Thursday.

Perhaps he should post more rumors then. The verified stuff is available elsewhere.

I am not against premium, but you've got to work on those sales techniques.

BBB83

Jan 5, 2014
We just overachieved this season by like a 1000% and TJ can't coach? I'd say someone knows nothing about basketball making that statement.

• Haha
Reactions: WhoISthis

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
If the premy is so flippin good, what brings you well to doers over to the freebie? Just to brag that you pay money to get the info 3 seconds before the freebies? Come over here to tell us what you are hearing? lmao

actually i enjoy coming over here and reading the mind blowing conspiracy theories and rumors

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
He did a great job in year 1 and he's got his work cut out for him right now if we are going to come anywhere close to repeating that kind of success in year 2. Not blaming TJ for the problem because there is only so much he can do but having to turn over a roster every year with only 3 or 4 hold overs from the previous season is not exactly a great way to build a program that can sustain success. Losing Hunter was a big blow because he was supposed to be one of the building blocks to add around and now we have to replace him too. Having 3 or 4 year players that can stagger the classes a bit helps keep a good base to build from but I think the days of having a class where 3 or 4 guys stay and all graduate together is going to be more rare anywhere now with the current transfer portal rules making it too easy to jump to another team without sitting out a year.

It's almost become a culture where you no longer can "build" a program more than it will be how can you "manage" a program when you could have massive roster turnover nearly every year and have a constant rebuild/reload going on.
Well - I think it’s a little premature to assume he/we will turn the roster over every year. To me it is obvious that recruiting high school kids is a priority. We got three this year. Last year did not tell us anything except that TJ is a good coach and can construct a team. Also, very much a new reality is recruiting the portal. It must be done. More players will be coming and going than in the past - like it or not. Some of this years departures (except Hunter) are just attempting to upgrade our talent level. I expect the future to hold a nice mix of high school and transfer players. Although turmoil is the new name of the game I expect the last two years to be abnormal. Just my opinion.

Reactions: CYdTracked

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron