Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I figured 7got6. Pretending to be an Iowa fan and making them look dumb. Cause someone can’t be that dumb can they?
I've had 7 on my ignore list for quite a while. Someone mentioned him earlier today, I didn't know he was still around.

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
Why in the hell don’t both Murrays play at the same time for the entire game?

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
He didn't. He was upset about the ads on the site over taking so much of the browser and there was something that happened after that and I'll leave it there.
Ah, I see. Lots of people I barely see any more: Angie, Bawbie, Pants, Twins, Janny, etc. Maybe they had New Year's resolutions to not be on here as much? I do remember being kind of pissy after my ban a couple of years ago and not logging in for a few months afterwards.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Ah, I see. Lots of people I barely see any more: Angie, Bawbie, Pants, Twins, Janny, etc. Maybe they had New Year's resolutions to not be on here as much? I do remember being kind of pissy after my ban a couple of years ago and not logging in for a few months afterwards.
I think my boo Brandon got the axe.

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
I've heard announcers try to cover it with 'you gotta back off because of how much he can do' when he looks like he's just learning the basics at basketball camp.
They HAD to be saying, "You gotta back off because of how much he can't do."