Fuskers to start in Ireland in 2022

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Why?

I understand why a pro sports league, like the NFL would want to do this; expanding their market presence. But I don't see how a college football game would appeal to international markets.
You have no idea how many redheads watch Husker athletics.

• Winner
Reactions: Lineup

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
A conference game is way more important than a non game. I guess I just wouldn't care for the possible variability that would go along with a game over seas.

Yeah...for sure! It would/could throw a lot of things off for sure! But I guess that could work for/against both teams. I do feel that MC wouldn't like that change in routine at all...however JP might like the paycheck that could/would come with that game?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Maybe this is the excuse Nebraska has been waiting for to get out of the Oklahoma game. "We need a year to prepare for this game." Going to Ireland is like going to Mars except it's green and has good whiskey while Mars just has a bunch of green aliens trying to attack you and take over your planet.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Maybe this is the excuse Nebraska has been waiting for to get out of the Oklahoma game. "We need a year to prepare for this game." Going to Ireland is like going to Mars except it's green and has good whiskey while Mars just has a bunch of green aliens trying to attack you and take over your planet.
Have you ever been to Nebraska some of those people especially in the western part of the state literally look like aliens or like this guy from men in black.

tenor.gif

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Have you ever been to Nebraska some of those people especially in the western part of the state literally look like aliens or like this guy from men in black.

tenor.gif
So you are telling me that there are people living in western Nebraska? My last drive through the state would tell me otherwise.

• Funny

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
They were supposed to play there this year against Illinois, I believe it counted as a home game for the Illini

Malone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 7, 2010
Des Moines
What a cute little gimmick for a dogsh1t program. Surely we’re all fooled into thinking you’re relevant now, Nebraska!

• Winner

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
Depends...if it were a schedule road game...why not? I take it that Nebraska was supposed to be the home team?
UNL would NEVER EVER give up a home game. Maybe at Arrowhead and even then I highly doubt it. They would schedule cupcakes 20 times a year if they could. Morningside? Peru State? Sign them up.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron