Iowa Football Recruiting

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Historic* for sure. Would hope MC's 2022 class shows great strides over 2021.

None of us know how good CMC's 2021 class is yet..... so you have no clue either.

I think I'll wait and see.

Eli Sanders
Tyler Moore
Howard Brown
Tyler Maro
Malik Verdon
Myles Purchase
Jaylin Noel
Carston Marshall
etc
etc

..... nothing shabby about these guys at all. I think they will all be studs myself.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Historic* for sure. Would hope MC's 2022 class shows great strides over 2021.

I wouldn't bet on it. Ames is a recruiting wasteland. He hasn't been able to win the recruiting battle against the national powers that would be helpful. Just beating regional wanna be's isn't going to cut it.

Looks like CMC will have to continue relying on hard work from the players and superior coaching.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I wouldn't bet on it. Ames is a recruiting wasteland. He hasn't been able to win the recruiting battle against the national powers that would be helpful. Just beating regional wanna be's isn't going to cut it.

Looks like CMC will have to continue relying on hard work from the players and superior coaching.

So good.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

Yep... much less "talent" than Iowa has.... yet ISU has been to better bowls than Iowa the last two years.

ClockHawk69

Mar 18, 2021
Iowa
Campbell has shown you can’t judge his class based off it’s ranking. He has a knack for finding hidden gems.
It’s funny you say that, considering pretty much every poster in this forum puts down Iowa when they get a lower level recruit, yet KF has proven he is arguably the best in the business when it comes to developing hidden gems.

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
It’s funny you say that, considering pretty much every poster in this forum puts down Iowa when they get a lower level recruit, yet KF has proven he is arguably the best in the business when it comes to developing hidden gems.
Campbell is defiantly better than the Moon family coach at finding hidden gems. Way to steal my line though.

Reactions: motorcy90