Kyle Green Hired

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I think it says a lot that he is willing to move to Ames while his son and daughter are still playing at UNI when he has been there for so long. He must feel pretty strongly about TJs chances of success at ISU to give up something like that.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Very Good. Two MVC POYs and All Americans.

Eric Coleman
Jordan Eglseder
Adam Koch
Jake Koch
Seth Tuttle
Bennett Koch
Austin Phyfe

Not a bad resume at all...

I don't remember these guys very well to recall their style. It seemed like Egelseder was more old school, back to the basket and Tuttle more faced the basket.

Is there a distinct style of play for the UNI bigs? I know I have been sort of the outlier in a guard-dominated league with really good post play.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
I think it says a lot that he is willing to move to Ames while his son and daughter are still playing at UNI when he has been there for so long. He must feel pretty strongly about TJs chances of success at ISU to give up something like that.
Ben Jacobson was rumored to have interviewed for the Minnesota job. Maybe it's a combo of feeling good about ISU and the promotion/opportunity while also feeling a little uneasy with Jacobson's commitment to UNI.

dabears32

Nov 23, 2009
I don't remember these guys very well to recall their style. It seemed like Egelseder was more old school, back to the basket and Tuttle more faced the basket.

Is there a distinct style of play for the UNI bigs? I know I have been sort of the outlier in a guard-dominated league with really good post play.
The two best ones were more Point Forward types. But plenty of more traditional ones like Phyfe.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
Coach Green will be tasked with recruiting his hometown MSP. JR Blount will take Milwaukee. DRob has been successful in Chicago and the area. We all know COTZ and get players. Recruiting the upper MW should be fun.

I assume Lutz isn't coming since he wants an official assistant role?

werdnamanhill

(⌐■_■)
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 23, 2017
Eastern IA -> Raleigh, NC -> Madison, WI

I think Ben Jake interviewing with UM combined with this means that the band is breaking up in cedar falls at some point