Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I was able to give it a listen. The main host, Kluver, says that there were documents from Blackwell sent to him from some source. Apparently there were a lot of positive interviews and opinons on Doyle that weren’t actually included in the final report. Basically he’s saying that the report made Doyle look worse than he is, whatever that really means.

Lol that guy needs help

Reactions: Nate STANley

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
Although they’re dbags, anyone give the Washed Up Walkons latest podcast a listen? Allegedly there’s a report from the Blackwell investigation about Doyle that was never released.
if this is true this might be the first actual informative and decent post you have had here in all of your accounts.. @CyHawk1605 @GolaHawkS

Reactions: jmb

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
How is this dumb @CyHawk1605? You literally tried to put a hit out on me. Rate this dumb or disagree because you're not man enough to apologize but that was crossing the line and you know it

Yeah he reached out to me. Now he’s going through post history and rating all of them

He’s dumb, and not very stable. Not a great combination

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
I was able to give it a listen. The main host, Kluver, says that there were documents from Blackwell sent to him from some source. Apparently there were a lot of positive interviews and opinons on Doyle that weren’t actually included in the final report. Basically he’s saying that the report made Doyle look worse than he is, whatever that really means.
You need to research this Kluver guy bit more...

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I will say it seems less welcome to Hawk fans than it used to be. But maybe that was due to the huge swaths of Iowa fans whose reaction to finding out about 20 years of discrimination in their program was to attack the reporters for reporting on it.

You spelled 'hok' wrong.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I will say it seems less welcome to Hawk fans than it used to be. But maybe that was due to the huge swaths of Iowa fans whose reaction to finding out about 20 years of discrimination in their program was to attack the reporters for reporting on it.
They seemed to reach out plenty to Barta to fire Kirk after winning 4 games. Dont you think they reached out about all of the discrimination allegations as well?

Help Support Us

Become a patron