Players leaving Nebraska Football

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
I heard on the radio Farniock and McCaffery are leaving Nebraska along with a few other players. I know Farniock's brother Tom played here and McCaffery is a great athlete. Any chance we look at/land any of these?

Warner's kid is in the portal as well.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I heard on the radio Farniock and McCaffery are leaving Nebraska along with a few other players. I know Farniock's brother Tom played here and McCaffery is a great athlete. Any chance we look at/land any of these?
I'd take a peek at McC if he wasnt deadset on QB and would want to do an Austin Flynn type of thing.

• Agree
Reactions: psychlone99

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
I doubt any of them get an offer anywhere except mediocre programs. Like most of that team, they just didn't develop like they had hoped.

Here in Omaha the radio discussion this morning was that they just need to get through 2021 and then the schedule gets easier and the Huskers will start winning. Can you imagine? The Husker fan attitude (for some, at least) is we just need to play a bunch of weak teams, then we will have a winning team. Somewhat surprising to even hear that admission.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Yeah the big question is McCaffrey stuck on being a quarterback? If so he would just be the next Re-al Mitchell. Guy with loads of athletic ability playing the wrong position.

Farniok may be good just not developed right. NOt sure what grade he is in.

IlliniCy

May 21, 2008
Nebraska FB careers in one GIF:

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: cycloner29

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Weird thing is they had a lot of seniors come back on defense but on offense it’s like an estate sale. And that was supposed to be Frost’s best side of the ball.

• Wow
Reactions: CycoCyclone

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
I'm guessing Warners kid follows in his dads footsteps and goes to UNI. He's probably looking for more playing time.

• Agree
Reactions: BMWallace

Nococy

Jan 10, 2021
Fort Collins Co
I doubt any of them get an offer anywhere except mediocre programs. Like most of that team, they just didn't develop like they had hoped.

Here in Omaha the radio discussion this morning was that they just need to get through 2021 and then the schedule gets easier and the Huskers will start winning. Can you imagine? The Husker fan attitude (for some, at least) is we just need to play a bunch of weak teams, then we will have a winning team. Somewhat surprising to even hear that admission.

sounds like the hawkeye way

Reactions: wxman1

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron