*** Official Kansas State vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

bradcyclone

Jan 25, 2009
Time to bring back Fred Hoiberg, he had everything going and just left and went to Crappy Chicago Bulls team as head coach and then an insult to injury now coaches Nebraska.

• Dumb
Reactions: Lineup

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006
4 games into the season and apathy has already kicked in. Not even worth wasting the energy to get upset right now.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
We are SO. BAD. AT BASKETBALL.

I sincerely hope there are no casual basketball fans in the country that are decided to tune in this game. It will ruin college basketball for them.

• Winner
Reactions: kentkel

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
I'm mean are we really going to do this this year? Take watching bad bball all year and hoping things will change?

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
Solo didn't contribute scoring hardly at all then. He's actually been using his mid-range jumper and is tough with his back to the basket, using his jump hook. So he's developed on the offensive end. I wish he could rim protect like J. McKay though.
Solo showed a ton of promise as a freshman. I remember he absolutely dominated that year in Manhattan, but has seemed to only degress since that season after so much hope.

kurimski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
One positive about Covid and coaches having to wear masks is not having to watch Prohm lick his lips constantly and apply chapstick 47 times a half. I’d be willing to buy him a case of chapstick to just leave!