Tight End U

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
He looked fine. Tough to run up the stats vs the #1 defense in the country. LaPorta had more catches and more yards than Allen while playing 2 less games.
I told you he wasn't good but you didn't believe me

What metric is Wisconsin #1?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I told you he wasn't good but you didn't believe me

What metric is Wisconsin #1?

Total defense, rushing defense in both yards per game. They are also the #1 P5 in scoring allowed per game. Goodson's rushing TD was the only rushing TD they allowed all year.

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
Oh you just made it up. Got it
Total defense
Rushing Defense
Number one P5 scoring defense

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Only if I expand it. Thank you. I will add Frank Garza to the equation to make it clearer.

Frank Garza>Luka Garza>Hokroach You> Me

This equation is a ranking, but not of basketball skills. Frank Garza, felon and grifter is the worst. His dopey son Luka, who has benefitted all his life from the criminal privilege of his father having victimized innocents, is next worst. You, who live on the board of a rival and idolize those taking advantage of criminal privilege, are only slightly less pathetic. And then there is me. I am not a criminal. Nor do I idolize them. I also do not spend my life trolling on the board of a team I hate.

Perfect! Thanks for fixing it, troll dolt. Now we are done.

Reactions: GTO

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
Only if I expand it. Thank you. I will add Frank Garza to the equation to make it clearer.

Frank Garza>Luka Garza>Hokroach You> Me

This equation is a ranking, but not of basketball skills. Frank Garza, felon and grifter is the worst. His dopey son Luka, who has benefitted all his life from the criminal privilege of his father having victimized innocents, is next worst. You, who live on the board of a rival and idolize those taking advantage of criminal privilege, are only slightly less pathetic. And then there is me. I am not a criminal. Nor do I idolize them. I also do not spend my life trolling on the board of a team I hate.

Perfect! Thanks for fixing it, troll dolt. Now we are done.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Total defense
Rushing Defense
Number one P5 scoring defense
Oh I know he just runs away when he's asked for a link

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Ah gotcha. I knew he was telling the truth there though.

@ctywins and I have a couple long standing things going. One is he always asks for the same links time and time and time again. He knows where to find NCAA ranks in total offense, total defense, etc. So when he asks for these common things for the 100th time I ignore him.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron