*** Official #17 IOWA STATE vs #6 Oklahoma State Game(Day) Thread ***

CyclonesMoney

Sep 12, 2017
We are going to score and then get an onside kick and score. Stay calm... well atleast the car bombs are making me feel positive about this game.

Reactions: ISUKyro

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
Defense will probably need to score in each remaining game,except KU, inorder to have a chance to win with Manning’s ****** up offense

ZuriCyclone

Nov 10, 2019
It's clear who we are. We are NOT front-runners. We're a nice little program who will deliver a bowl game most years. We still lack depth on the OL (or coaching) and our WR pipeline needs to show SOMETHING.

It is KSU vs OSU in the championship game.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
If you didn't know the score but just watched the teams in silence nobody would claim we're as talented and athletic as they are.
Eh I just don’t see it. I think they are better coached in the fundamentals. We have talent but their scheme on defense is tough as nails against an inexperienced offensive line

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
It's clear who we are. We are NOT front-runners. We're a nice little program who will deliver a bowl game most years. We still lack depth on the OL (or coaching) and our WR pipeline needs to show SOMETHING.
It's one game. We have a ton of injuries, are playing poor against a really good team.

If we make 1 of those 2 FGs we are driving right now to tie it up.