Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Looks like this account was deleted.

Guess we can add that to the list of twitter accounts that the truly awful Iowa fan base berated until the either deleted or went private. Including Tyler Goodson’s mom. How will they follow Iowa football recruiting offers now that her account is private?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You’ll probably have to wait until he gets back from trolling Twitter with one of his aliases.

Which hawk troll you talking about? Or should I say account because there are about 3 of you retreads that keep coming back because of your issues.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Which hawk troll you talking about? Or should I say account because there are about 3 of you retreads that keep coming back because of your issues.
I’m sure there are. You think there aren’t cyclone fans that do the same thing?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I’m sure there are. You think there aren’t cyclone fans that do the same thing?

I’m going off the many times I asked buddy and another troll to post the HR threads that have heavy cyclone trolls in them. They never would which leads me to believe cyclone fans don’t feel the need to have their fandom justified by a rival.

I suppose if ISU was leading the pack in being racist and settlements, maybe I would be on a rivals site to to avoid my own disgusting school.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I’m going off the many times I asked buddy and another troll to post the HR threads that have heavy cyclone trolls in them. They never would which leads me to believe cyclone fans don’t feel the need to have their fandom justified by a rival.

I suppose if ISU was leading the pack in being racist and settlements, maybe I would be on a rivals site to to avoid my own disgusting school.

I don't visit HR often but there is barely in Clone fans on their. Maybe 3 or 4 who I know post on here.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Looks like this account was deleted.
Yep it's gone. There were a couple comments saying that this account was a Rob Howe burner that he could use to push his "agenda". Some Hawk fans just don't have a clue of reality do they?

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Checking back in. Did KF get a raise yet or is GB holding onto some money to pay out hush money?

May 7, 2020
Yep it's gone. There were a couple comments saying that this account was a Rob Howe burner that he could use to push his "agenda". Some Hawk fans just don't have a clue of reality do they?

I agree, this is almost as ridiculous as thinking that the Jade Michael twitter is someone on the Iowa staff.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
What would the FBI have to do with any of this? I can't come up with a reason for them to be involved.
Performance Enhancing Drugs? But that would be investigated by the FDA or DEA I would guess. Other than that I can't think of anything that would involve the FBI.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I agree, this is almost as ridiculous as thinking that the Jade Michael twitter is someone on the Iowa staff.

Hawkeyes aren't the brightest batch out there. May compete for biggest douches but definitely not the brightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.