Iowa Football Recruiting

May 7, 2020
Seriously? If you believe what was said by the 60+ black athletes and don't think you need to clean house you're racist. Plain and simple

So we don't wait for the investigation to be complete and ignore that some of those 60+ black athletes think KF should not be fired?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So we don't wait for the investigation to be complete and ignore that some of those 60+ black athletes thing KF should not be fired?

Lol "investigation"

Angerer was very adamant Doyle shouldn't have been fired. I know he wasn't the only one. He was relieved of his duties because 22 players came out against him and no investigation was needed. I guess only 10 for Kirk wasn't enough to make him 110% racist like Doyle. He's probably only 98% racist right? I mean 10 players who cares they're probably all lying anyways

May 7, 2020
Lol "investigation"

Angerer was very adamant Doyle shouldn't have been fired. I know he wasn't the only one. He was relieved of his duties because 22 players came out against him and no investigation was needed. I guess only 10 for Kirk wasn't enough to make him 110% racist like Doyle. He's probably only 98% racist right? I mean 10 players who cares they're probably all lying anyways

You're right, as always, fire them all!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You're right, as always, fire them all!

You know I'm right here. That's why you have nothing to say. You can't say "well we need to see what Larry Nassar's attorney says when she completes the investigation" when you didn't do that for Doyle

Reactions: CyCrazy

May 7, 2020
You know I'm right here. That's why you have nothing to say. You can't say "well we need to see what Larry Nassar's attorney says when she completes the investigation" when you didn't do that for Doyle

No I don't think you are right but arguing with you is pointless. It reminds me of the Mark Twain quote but I am probably the idiot for arguing with you.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
No, you said the majority of current and former players have said he is the guy to lead this change. I said that’s a lie and that saying nothing at all is not the same thing as coming out in support of him and that in fact the majority haven’t said a single thing. I then gave a reason why I believe that to be true. I believe I even said after that that that being silent was more on line with saying you didn’t support KF

So players and former players who haven't spoken up don't support KF. Lol. Got it.

Is that the same for commits? If commits haven't spoken out but have remained committed, or even re-committed like Oladokun, they're silently against KF?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
No I don't think you are right but arguing with you is pointless. It reminds me of the Mark Twain quote but I am probably the idiot for arguing with you.
Not 100% certain you are an idiot. 100% certain you are racist.

May 7, 2020
What do you disagree with?

Again us arguing is pointless. You are convinced that I am a racist despite me assuring you that I'm not.

I am curious what your source close to the program has to say about KF. Or is he one of your friends that won't go to another Iowa game until KF is gone?

May 7, 2020
Not 100% certain you are an idiot. 100% certain you are racist.

You're wrong but that is ok. Again I am not sure why being an Iowa fan makes me a racist but there is no sense arguing about it anymore.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
You're wrong but that is ok. Again I am not sure why being an Iowa fan makes me a racist but there is no sense arguing about it anymore.
We agree there is no point debating it.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Again us arguing is pointless. You are convinced that I am a racist despite me assuring you that I'm not.

I am curious what your source close to the program has to say about KF. Or is he one of your friends that won't go to another Iowa game until KF is gone?

How can you say you're not a racist when you stand by Kirk Ferentz through all of this?

Lots of mixed feelings on this one. Ferentz wanted to retain Doyle and that really rubbed a lot of the people the wrong way. If Hankins didn't come out after Doyle was placed on leave with that social media thing Doyle would still be on staff. Kirk originally told Barta if Doyle is gone I'm gone too but once a current player said that he knew it was his only option. That in itself is just crazy to me he was going to retain him.

The exact quote I got in a text was "I don't think he's a racist but Kirk knows absolutely everything that goes on in that program. Everything. He let racism in that football facility and he has to deal with those consequences."

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Do you believe Kirk is being honest through all of this? What about the former players?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron