Iowa Football Recruiting

theguru1

Sep 6, 2012
Please help me correct the error of my ways and enlighten me as to what makes me racist? I will need specific examples if I am going be able to change.

Don’t you support Bill Fennelly? He called a Black athlete a thug and force ISU to settle out of court. I think that would make you a racist.
Wait... wut??

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Mother of gawd. Bill owned it and changed and no other players except 1 made any accusations over his 20 years. Get a grip
Latoja has been with Bill since she graduated high school for a reason.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
So three.....three people. You literally proved my point. The majority of players haven’t said a single word about backing him. Thanks for that

Haha, you literally asked why his players or former players haven't spoken out/tweeted about supporting KF. I post those, and your response is that it's only three. Hilarious.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Don’t you support Bill Fennelly? He called a Black athlete a thug and force ISU to settle out of court. I think that would make you a racist.
Wait... wut??
Except that wasn’t true. If it had been, the player wouldn’t have settled for such a tiny amount from their original asking price and literally every single player came out in support of him and said that what the former player was claiming wasn’t true

May 7, 2020
You trying to spin Iowa's racism issues on Pollard is really missing the mark. I'm guessing that's what he's referring to

Kind of like how you trying to spin Iowa's racism issues on all of their fans is really missing the mark?

When has that ever been true?

I can see after reading this again where it could be confusing. I shouldn't have said that you spinning Iowa's racism issues on their fans is missing the mark. I was trying to point out that being an Iowa fan and supporting the Iowa program doesn't necessarily make you a racist.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I can see after reading this again where it could be confusing. I shouldn't have said that you spinning Iowa's racism issues on their fans is missing the mark. I was trying to point out that being an Iowa fan and supporting the Iowa program doesn't necessarily make you a racist.

When you're discrediting black players and believing everything your white coach has said who's proven to lie through the whole situation it makes you racist

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Fail

May 7, 2020
When you're discrediting black players and believing everything your white coach has said who's proven to lie through the whole situation it makes you racist

Please provide examples of my saying that I believe everything Iowa's white coach has said and where I have discredited black players?

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Haha, you literally asked why his players or former players haven't spoken out/tweeted about supporting KF. I post those, and your response is that it's only three. Hilarious.
No, you said the majority of current and former players have said he is the guy to lead this change. I said that’s a lie and that saying nothing at all is not the same thing as coming out in support of him and that in fact the majority haven’t said a single thing. I then gave a reason why I believe that to be true. I believe I even said after that that that being silent was more on line with saying you didn’t support KF

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Please provide examples of my saying that I believe everything Iowa's white coach has said and where I have discredited black players?

Seriously? If you believe what was said by the 60+ black athletes and don't think you need to clean house you're racist. Plain and simple

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines

That's the only reason you're here. Please provide examples to the contrary.