Iowa Football Recruiting

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
He didn't get benched against Drake and threw the game winner. I'm not sure what is so hard to grasp here. Did I say it was some impressive accomplishment? No but neither is going 11-24 for 99 yards vs a terrible Nebraska team

He got benched against Drake. Crazy game and was outplayed by the Drake QB.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
He got benched against Drake. Crazy game and was outplayed by the Drake QB.
If it wasn’t for a phantom holding call Drake kicks a FG to win. I wonder why clone fans choose to ignore this holding call but are like a dog on a bone with a holding call in the Iowa game?

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
If it wasn’t for a phantom holding call Drake kicks a FG to win. I wonder why clone fans choose to ignore this holding call but are like a dog on a bone with a holding call in the Iowa game?

Oh yeah, forgot about that too. Crazy game and ISU was very fortunate to pull it off in the end. But I will say that fans only remember the calls that they think went against them and forget all the calls that went for them.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Why are you ignoring the Kirk Hall of Fame question? Do you not want money to be given to charity?

I addressed your post. I don’t see anywhere where the word “overall” is used in context of the 60% winning record. I could easily see the CFHOF only using his record at Iowa. Now I also know that clone fans love to read things that aren’t actually there so I can see why this detail got past you.

Now to answer your question since the word overall isn’t used I would say he would make the CFHOF

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I addressed your post. I don’t see anywhere where the word “overall” is used in context of the 60% winning record. I could easily see the CFHOF only using his record at Iowa. Now I also know that clone fans love to read things that aren’t actually there so Incan see why this detail got past you.

Now to answer your question since the word overall isn’t used I would say he would make the CFHOF

Would be the right thing to do to only use his time at Iowa. Those Maine years really hurt him bad. But I'm not sure how the CFB HOF applies their rules.

May 7, 2020
Question for TOE fans. Would you rather have Purdy, Fat Nate, or the Oregon State kid?

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
I said you clearly have zero experience with muscular strength or endurance, and your response was “no YOU clearly have no experience with health and fitness.” Then you made a typo in the same sentence you called someone else an idiot.

And for the record, only 3 years have passed since Epenesa was in high school. No one was doing actual one rep maxes when I was in high school and I graduated in 2011. You were wrong, it happens. No need to continue digging a deeper hole.
Weird, I didn't know that your HS was representative of every single HS in america. That's wild

theiacowtipper

Sep 6, 2010
Question for TOE fans. Would you rather have Purdy, Fat Nate, or the Oregon State kid?

Seems like a fairly easy answer. Stanley has no eligibility left, rules him out cause he can’t play. Petras hasn’t really played, so I’ll take Purdy. The way you set that up makes it a pretty low bar

May 7, 2020
Seems like a fairly easy answer. Stanley has no eligibility left, rules him out cause he can’t play. Petras hasn’t really played, so I’ll take Purdy. The way you set that up makes it a pretty low bar
ok, let's say Fat Nate had another year left, Fat Nate or Purdy?

May 7, 2020
KF gets in the College Football HOF. He wouldn't be the first in with a less than 60% winning percentage. He is well respected and that matters.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
KF gets in the College Football HOF. He wouldn't be the first in with a less than 60% winning percentage. He is well respected and that matters.
OK, how many coaches have been let in after the 60% rule was placed?

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

He wouldn't be the first, but I'm not sure when the .600 WP criteria got put into place. Still would be the smart thing to use only his Iowa years IMO.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron