All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Grade school humor from you yet again. You're so dumb at trying to be funny.

-UVqpLtN9WfBrZjHxRjOmUo2UCvK6wRCaeNl7ogN9TPx9GQemTGHo9e1tM8GSPkfPzxXdCfjVMJYKbYSJAbPNGUQuYdt4aJ8Z91FtYynBu29g9KEBj9YeaIWmL2Csuq4VcT90oCF

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
The obsession with hawk fans on CF continues bright and early this morning!! Guess they now that all the hawk talk happens on a rival site.
Lol if you think 6:50 is early, you need to join the real world. Already had a lift and run in, shower, breakfast, work emails, and got kids ready for daycare before posting that.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Lol if you think 6:50 is early, you need to join the real world. Already had a lift and run in, shower, breakfast, work emails, and got kids ready for daycare before posting that.

Going all Benji on us! Got my 15 mile bike ride in already, garden and plants watered, Expense report, showered, emails done, Ham and Cheese omelette made, dishwasher emptied.

Don't forget to pat yourself on the back for doing all that. Anything else there Johnnyboy?

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
Going all Benji on us! Got my 15 mile bike ride in already, garden and plants watered, Expense report, showered, emails done, Ham and Cheese omelette made, dishwasher emptied.

Don't forget to pat yourself on the back for doing all that. Anything else there Johnnyboy?
Thanks dude! Hit a few living room putts with my son. Best part of my day, every day!

Reactions: TrianglePlace

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
QB: Purdy
RB: Goodson
WR: Smith-Marsette
WR: Milton
WR: Smith
TE: Kolar
OL: Jackson
OL: Downing
OL: Linderbaum
OL: Cronk
OL: Kallenberger

DL: Golston
DL: Nixon
DL: Heflin
DL: Bailey
LB: Rose
LB: Vance
LB: Colbert
DB: Hankins
DB: Johnson
DB: Eisworth
DB: Toss-Up (could be any of Koerner, White, or Belton)

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
What's false about it? I'll put my All Iowa team here and you can put yours

QB - Purdy
RB - Hall
WR - Smith-Marsette
WR - Milton
TE - Allen
TE - Kolar
LT - Jackson
LG - Newell
C - Linderbomb
RG - Downing
RT - TBD

DL - Bailey
DL - Enyi
DL - Golston
DL - Petersen
LB - Rose
LB - Vance
LB - Colbert
S - Eisworth
S - White
CB - Hankins
CB - Johnson

yes your starting TE is better than our backup TE lol

Just a couple months ago you said LaPorta was better than Allen. What changed over the last couple months to put Allen on your all-Iowa team instead of LaPorta?

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

You should've said run. A 15-mile bike ride is pretty minor. Would've hammered your point better. Just a thought.