Iowa Football Recruiting

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
These Hawk fans are so funny.

Initially they didn't think anything should happen to any of the coaches at Iowa.

Then they started thinking that maybe Doyle should go. Then eventually some thought Wallace should be gone too. And now it appears that some now think BF should be gone as well.

But not precious KF. Nope. He didn't know that all these assistants working for him were treating black players like garbage, holding them to a different standard, and being demeaning to them and their culture.

Did KF live in a bubble and not attend any practices or team meetings, etc at all, or what? How did he not know any of this was going on?

But yeah... we'll trust him with fixing it. I mean, he only allowed the rhabdo thing to happen, the rape cover up, his son living in subsidized housing.... and now running a racist program for nearly 20 years! Yeah.... I'm sure he'll do the right thing THIS time though!!

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
You think those four schools are bad? Why did they leave the Big 12?

All those programs sucks your moms teet. They left because they thought it would be greener pastures and more athletic prestige. Guess wihat that didnt happen. MIsery is a dumpster fire, A&M ass to mouth is pathetic fire a bball coach football is on probation. Colorado is about as relevant as your sisters pud wash rag and Nebby is a joke athletically and financially. Should I go on piss boy?

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
These Hawk fans are so funny.

Initially they didn't think anything should happen to any of the coaches at Iowa.

Then they started thinking that maybe Doyle should go. Then eventually some thought Wallace should be gone too. And now it appears that some now think BF should be gone as well.

But not precious KF. Nope. He didn't know that all these assistants working for him were treating black players like garbage, holding them to a different standard, and being demeaning to them and their culture.

Did KF live in a bubble and not attend any practices or team meetings, etc at all, or what? How did he not know any of this was going on?

But yeah... we'll trust him with fixing it. I mean, he only allowed the rhabdo thing to happen, the rape cover up, his son living in subsidized housing.... and now running a racist program for nearly 20 years! Yeah.... I'm sure he'll do the right thing THIS time though!!

You don't really want KF gone either. You should be honest with yourself.

Last edited:

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Looks like Iowa State and Marshall are the only two actively recruiting him. You should have a good shot!
*ISU recruiting an under-recruited guy*
Hok: WOW! You guys must have whiffed on A LOT of others.

*Hok recruiting an under-recruited guy*
Hok: Diamond in the rough.

And Gonzo, before you ask, 87. I love me some 6'4" Cornerbacks (he's gonna play cb)

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
*ISU recruiting an under-recruited guy*
Hok: WOW! You guys must have whiffed on A LOT of others.

*Hok recruiting an under-recruited guy*
Hok: Diamond in the rough.

And Gonzo, before you ask, 87. I love me some 6'4" Cornerbacks (he's gonna play cb)

No idea what you're talking about. NCAA '14? That was another hok asking you about that.

Reactions: TrianglePlace

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Nebraska with its B12 players went 22-10 in their first four years in the B1G. That’s 15% better than Kirk has done in his whole career at Iowa vs conference opponents.

Are you comparing 4 years of results to a 21 year period?