Iowa Football Recruiting

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
KF does NOT want to take any questions on football right now because he knows the racist questions will also come out.

Being a fan of Iowa football does not make one racist, but still supporting KF, BF, Barta, etc is definitely a racist thing to do.

If you support racist things, doesn’t that make you a racist?

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Campbell has actually been on the radio/TV explaining how he's trying to keep morale high with a bubble for the players. Pretty well thought out process.

Meanwhile, is Kirk alive?

I have no idea honestly. I'm all in on Iowa baseball these days. May jump back on the fran-wagon if he keeps up his new attitude (and winning).

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Reports directly to BF.

Seriously did he replace someone or did they suddenly discover they actually needed one? Kinda like Doyle's trophy.

It was created a year ago, he's had the position on interim basis, this solidifies it. Great move for the program as it moves ahead.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
It was created a year ago, he's had the position on interim basis, this solidifies it. Great move for the program as it moves ahead.

Funny. Iowa knew they had a problem earlier, and did nothing. What makes you think anything will change this time?

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Funny. Iowa knew they had a problem earlier, and did nothing. What makes you think anything will change this time?

I have no doubt we'll come out of this as an even stronger program with an improved culture for all players and staff. Solidifying BB in this role is another step towards that goal. Good stuff.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I have no doubt we'll come out of this as an even stronger program with an improved culture for all players and staff. Solidifying BB in this role is another step towards that goal. Good stuff.

And the guy that has led this racist program for 20 years is just the man to do it!! Well.... him and his racist uncontrollable son too!

How do you still support this s**t? Seriously? KF has a horrible record over the years. 13 players nearly being killed by rhabdo.... trying to cover up a rape... running a racist program for decades.... and who knows what else?

It would be like Penn State leaving Paterno in charge to fix their program. I'm sure you would have been okay with that, right?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

But the last 21 years of racism was what, then?

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
And the guy that has led this racist program for 20 years is just the man to do it!! Well.... him and his racist uncontrollable son too!

How do you still support this s**t? Seriously? KF has a horrible record over the years. 13 players nearly being killed by rhabdo.... trying to cover up a rape... running a racist program for decades.... and who knows what else?

It would be like Penn State leaving Paterno in charge to fix their program. I'm sure you would have been okay with that, right?

Virtually all the players and former players who've been impacted believe KF is the right man to lead the program. We'll see what the findings of the investigation are, but I'll defer to what the players and former players who've been affected believe. I know that Iowa taking the necessary steps to strengthen the program and culture bothers you, sorry, not much I can do about that.

Reactions: TrianglePlace

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Virtually all the players and former players who've been impacted believe KF is the right man to lead the program. We'll see what the findings of the investigation are, but I'll defer to what the players and former players who've been affected believe. I know that Iowa taking the necessary steps to strengthen the program and culture bothers you, sorry, not much I can do about that.

You’re really going to defend the racist culture of your program.

And all of your gloating over the years, knowing now that your program has a racist culture, do you have any feelings of remorse?

I mean the rape cover up didn’t bother you, so I doubt this does either. But I’m just curious

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

Yep... Iowa will now be the shining beacon on the hill for everyone to follow..... while all the programs that haven't been racist a-holes all this time are just nothing. I think I'll just throw up on myself now.

Iowa football is disgusting.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
But the last 21 years of racism was what, then?

Sucks that it took this long for former players to feel comfortable speaking out, that's a real shame. But that they did and brought issues out into the open is a great thing and the first step towards fixing some serious issues.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Sucks that it took this long for former players to feel comfortable speaking out, that's a real shame. But that they did and brought issues out into the open is a great thing and the first step towards fixing some serious issues.

So you’re not bothered then by what your coaching staff made them experience?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

Do you believe those players then, or no? Simple question.

Because most Hawk fans that I've seen posting all over the internet don't believe a word that all 50+ of them have to say. Curious to know your beliefs on it? Are you going to believe the white head coach or the 50+ former players?

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
You’re really going to defend the racist culture of your program.

And all of your gloating over the years, knowing now that your program has a racist culture, do you have any feelings of remorse?

I mean the rape cover up didn’t bother you, so I doubt this does either. But I’m just curious

I'm glad Doyle is gone. The fact that some former players and players were treated the way it sounds like they were treated is absolutely unacceptable. So of course I have problems with that. Steps are being taken to move things ahead, most of those affected believe KF is the right man for the job, and everyone has the same goal of making sure this never happens again. I'm glad about that.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I'm glad Doyle is gone. The fact that some former players and players were treated the way it sounds like they were treated is absolutely unacceptable. So of course I have problems with that. Steps are being taken to move things ahead, most of those affected believe KF is the right man for the job, and everyone has the same goal of making sure this never happens again. I'm glad about that.

So you believe that a guy who claimed to never be aware of the culture he created, will magically change?

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Do you believe those players then, or no? Simple question.

Because most Hawk fans that I've seen posting all over the internet don't believe a word that all 50+ of them have to say. Curious to know your beliefs on it? Are you going to believe the white head coach or the 50+ former players?

Yes I believe them. Couldn't care less what you've seen other hok posters saying. I believe what those players said they endured, I believe their support of having KF continue leading the program, I believe in a process to move the program ahead.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
So you believe that a guy who claimed to never be aware of the culture he created, will magically change?

I believe that if KF had zero credibility and was a central source of the issues players and former players had to endure, they would overwhelmingly be calling for him to be gone. I haven't seen that happen.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Yes I believe them. Couldn't care less what you've seen other hok posters saying. I believe what those players said they endured, I believe their support of having KF continue leading the program, I believe in a process to move the program ahead.

Did KF know all this was going on inside his program for nearly 20 years? Yes or no?