Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I've answered it but you are being weird about it. You know who I see as not credible in all of this.

No you haven't. What statement(s) make you believe Brian Ferentz should be fired?

If I wanted Tom Manning fired for an allegation I would surely know what the allegation was

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Yeah this was the nail in the coffin for Kirk
This story better get some traction because that's really really disgusting. The entire story. From Doyle using the N-word, to the Kirk showing player's grades to everyone, Doyle making him cut his hair, Kirk not letting him transfer, Kirk telling him he was nothing without him (we heard something similar in the DJK story too), putting this kid in the hospital.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
This story better get some traction because that's really really disgusting. The entire story. From Doyle using the N-word, to the Kirk showing player's grades to everyone, Doyle making him cut his hair, Kirk not letting him transfer, Kirk telling him he was nothing without him (we heard something similar in the DJK story too), putting this kid in the hospital.

Used the N word in front of the current S&C coach who did nothing

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I'm glad Iowa has fired a staff member that used the N word.

If the GPA thing is true, that is a problem.

What's the story on Fleming? Certainly there HAS to be a reason for his statement to not hold any credibility among the tavern hok faithful.

Reactions: aauummm

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
So Fleming is credible? I assume you want Kirk fired now

If the investigation shows that the gpa thing is true that's a problem.

I doubt Kirk is the only coach that has tried to change a kids mind from transferring or Fleming is the first kid to pass out from dehydration at a workout.

College football is hard.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I'm glad Iowa has fired a staff member that used the N word.

If the GPA thing is true, that is a problem.
Well that wouldn't be the first allegation about GPA's being shown publicly and Kirk allowing it. The language Kirk allegedly used lines up pretty closely with what some of the people you and others have discredited. Maybe, just maybe these guys are all telling the truth.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I believe the average FBS roster is 40% white. Even when you consider demographics of Iowa and make the assumption that all the walk ons are white kids from Iowa, that is still a REALLY white roster.

Can you imagine how Fran’s teams would stack up compared with others for % of black players?

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
What's the story on Fleming? Certainly there HAS to be a reason for his statement to not hold any credibility among the tavern hok faithful.

From the Chicago area and didnt play a ton and then grad transferred to West Virginia. That's about all I remember about him.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

I doubt Kirk is the only coach that has tried to change a kids mind from transferring or Fleming is the first kid to pass out from dehydration at a workout.

What about Jack Kallenberger and his grades? Those were made public to the team and that allegation came out a while ago. What's changed?

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Well that wouldn't be the first allegation about GPA's being shown publicly and Kirk allowing it. The language Kirk allegedly used lines up pretty closely with what some of the people you and others have discredited. Maybe, just maybe these guys are all telling the truth.

Maybe they are. That's why I am waiting for the investigation to play out. It shouldn't be that hard to understand that.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
What about Jack Kallenberger and his grades? Those were made public to the team and that allegation came out a while ago. What's changed?

Nobody has implicated KF in that. As you should be aware, I have stated Wallace should be fired because of that.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

You just said you're glad they fired Doyle for saying the N word. Why do you believe what he said about Doyle but not what he said about Kirk?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Nobody has implicated KF in that. As you should be aware, I have stated Wallace should be fired because of that.
It seems like there are a lot of assistants that did a lot of things behind Kirk's back without Kirk being aware of any of it. Must've been those blind spots Kirk was talking about.

Reactions: irish
Status
Not open for further replies.