Status
Not open for further replies.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Akrum's mom has really got it together. Dates, names, phone calls, emails, texts, other parents, players....you name it. Everything but the kitchen sink. Very damning for Barta, Kirk, Brian and Doyle. And that's just in the first 10 minutes of the video.

ILikeCy

Dec 16, 2008
Omaha
Akrum's mom has really got it together. Dates, names, phone calls, emails, texts, other parents, players....you name it. Everything but the kitchen sink. Very damning for Barta, Kirk, Brian and Doyle. And that's just in the first 10 minutes of the video.
If she has emails or texts from KF that confirm he had heard complaints from the parents, that would be very damning, since he just denied ever hearing anything bad from any parents. Do you think that's what she is saying she has?

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
So KF will resign by the end of the week, right?

Not a chance. He doesn't want his story to end this way. But if he does what's best for the program and not himself, he should resign. He might not have a choice. U of I President needs to burn the whole thing down and start from scratch. I'd have a blank check ready for Bob Stoops this afternoon if I was that administration.

aauummm

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
If she has emails or texts from KF that confirm he had heard complaints from the parents, that would be very damning, since he just denied ever hearing anything bad from any parents. Do you think that's what she is saying she has?
Yes. And she says every reply from them was delay, delay, nothing. She warns people about Kirk saying he always talks in generalities and gets nowhere. You leave with what you came with after talking to Kirk.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Yeah I'm about 10 minutes in. She says she has everything and will release everything if needed.

She also said these three men, KF, BF, and Doyle, were treating African Americans this way before Akrum got there, while he was there, and after he left. "They were stopped in their track by players that are now financially stable, have career stability, and yet their scars cannot heal."

Damn.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Not a chance. He doesn't want his story to end this way. But if he does what's best for the program and not himself, he should resign. He might not have a choice. U of I President needs to burn the whole thing down and start from scratch. I'd have a blank check ready for Bob Stoops this afternoon if I was that administration.
Bob Stoops is not touching this s*** show

aauummm

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Yeah I'm about 10 minutes in. She says she has everything and will release everything if needed.

She also said these three men, KF, BF, and Doyle, were treating African Americans this way before Akrum got there, while he was there, and after he left. "They were stopped in their track by players that are now financially stable, have career stability, and yet their scars cannot heal."

Damn.
Well quoted. If the first 10 minutes are any indication of what's to follow then the next 35 minutes are going to be real kickers.

Reactions: Statefan10

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Hawk fans are now using Wadley not returning autographs that people paid for against him and his mother.

aauummm

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Don't know about fired, but I think he'll get asked to resign. Don't know a percentage, but would say probably likely.
This lady is impressive. And she has backing and is determined and disciplined and thorough and is believable. She has a large and impressive bunch of friends on her page also (1400+) who are also very involved in civil rights.

Nothing creative about this post; that's a fact, Jack.

Last edited:

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
"But it's time ya'll. It's time for us to get a whole new staff at the University of Iowa, because what's embedded in their blood stream, racism, is not doable to change. It will frustrate them trying to be somebody they are not."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron