Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Can't decide whether to go for a short walkabout or not. One the plus side the threatening weather will make social distancing in the park easier. On the con side, dat threatening weather.
On that note, the temperature has gone down 0.8 degree in the last 90 minutes. Yippee! DH is league-golfing. Hope he took a cart like I told him to.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Can't decide whether to go for a short walkabout or not. One the plus side the threatening weather will make social distancing in the park easier. On the con side, dat threatening weather.

Never mind, it's here. Guess I'll have a beer instead.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Does anyone know if it's possible to make Facebook show me the most recent postings on my page? It's bad enough on computer, but on my phone I have to scroll so much/far to see anything worthwhile that's recent. On my Twitter phone app I can choose most recent.
Or is this a Mark Zuckerberg "You're on your own kid" thing?
If you find one, let me know!!!

Planted the coneflowers today (didn't have the "oomph" to do it yesterday). I'd like to thank you for the extra surprise. Your ants have found a new home in my garden. ;)

Do you want the buckets back?

Ms3r4ISU

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
If you find one, let me know!!!

Planted the coneflowers today (didn't have the "oomph" to do it yesterday). I'd like to thank you for the extra surprise. Your ants have found a new home in my garden. ;)

Do you want the buckets back?

Hmm, any worms must have crawled out. No, the buckets were what I brought irises home from someone else a few years ago. Toss them or keep for a similar use.
Look what I just found in a raised bed in our back yard. My allium are behind, yours is leaning over to the left.

Attachments

• E2750C0A-DF6D-4663-9AF2-BE80829F642F.jpeg
    E2750C0A-DF6D-4663-9AF2-BE80829F642F.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 9

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

Will be safer, doubt looters want to take a golf ball sized hail to the noggin.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Hmm, any worms must have crawled out. No, the buckets were what I brought irises home from someone else a few years ago. Toss them or keep for a similar use.
Look what I just found in a raised bed in our back yard. My allium are behind, yours is leaning over to the left.
The pic is too small, and is sideways...I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be seeing. :(

Ms3r4ISU

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
The pic is too small, and is sideways...I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be seeing. :(
Oh Lordy, I don’t understand why CF doesn’t take my photos correctly.
There are small bright purple irises, I think, right in front. Hadn’t seen any budding on those plants at all. Cropped it again. Did it work right?

Attachments

• F28ED02A-5161-4EB7-8DE2-5A0DC63DE24D.jpeg
    F28ED02A-5161-4EB7-8DE2-5A0DC63DE24D.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 7

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Oh Lordy, I don’t understand why CF doesn’t take my photos correctly.
There are small bright purple irises, I think, right in front. Hadn’t seen any budding on those plants at all. Cropped it again. Did it work right?
Yup. Those look like Dutch Iris. I've got a little group of them but I think I need to move them to a sunnier location as well.

Ms3r4ISU

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Cowgirl calls her husband DH so we always did too so when I saw your post, I immediately thought of him.
I’ve always called mine that on social media, and DD for dear daughter, SIL for son-in-law.
I thought maybe you meant “yippie” was what a cowgirl would say.

Reactions: VikesFan22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron