Iowa Football Recruiting

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Iowa's MAC level QB could also pick up a P5 offer later as well, still won't make me any happier.

I gotta be honest, this whole thing of trying to discredit kids and their school list is a bit shady even for this site, but I guess now that is what some feel they need to do to get cover for Prohm.
I actually wasn't discrediting your QB situation at all. I wasn't even the one who brought up Charley Wright.. You did for some reason lol. And there are probably hundreds of pages within this thread entirely made up of Iowa fans talking crap about ISU's 2021 class because they don't have P5 offers..

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Iowa's MAC level QB could also pick up a P5 offer later as well, still won't make me any happier.

I gotta be honest, this whole thing of trying to discredit kids and their school list is a bit shady even for this site, but I guess now that is what some feel they need to do to get cover for Prohm.

Then leave.

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
Those guys haven't commited, so not sure what you mean.

You should as the OP who he thinks we are gonna get that will make our average close to yours. Our conversation was not centered around that. I and many others told you the class isn't a turd lol. I provided examples. So again, for you to say what you said (in the other comment) is just factually wrong
Those guys aren't coming to play for CMC.

You didn't provide anything that would change anyone's mind. This class is bottom 10 in all of power 5 football.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I actually wasn't discrediting your QB situation at all. I wasn't even the one who brought up Charley Wright.. You did for some reason lol. And there are probably hundreds of pages within this thread entirely made up of Iowa fans talking crap about ISU's 2021 class because they don't have P5 offers..

My bad, I should have looked at who was posting this and responded differently.

Help Support Us

Become a patron